What's your dream first date (that's not too expensive)?

Most Helpful Girl

• something cute and quaint. like going to a local fair and riding one of those stupid ferris wheels then getting competitive in those dumb arcade games. or going to a drive in movie and making commentary and jokes about the movie the whole time. anything cheesy and fun

Most Helpful Guy

• something fun , there is lots of places I'd like to take a date that I haven't been to yet. something that involved a park or water would be fun.

What Girls Said 20

• For me just buy me a milkshake or something around nighttime and then cuddle with me outside while we talk about our passion and such and look at the stars

• I want to go to the carinival!!!

• A nice picnic with wine and good music.

• A picnic at a park.

• Morning mountain hike.
    Afternoon surf coast swim.
    Night time music festival/rave (I pay for myself here)

• Starting small, like walking in a park where you can see the sunset. Then slowly holding hands, laughing, talking and walking. Then sit on a bench and stare into each others eyes, then kiss. There is no money needed on walking in a park and holding hands and kissing and staring into each others eyes. It's much better than anything. It's romantic <3

• Going to a post-hardcore concert, hopefully Pierce the Veil. If we're dating you know me and taking me there shows that you know who I like 😂

• Somewhere where there's nice scenery so you can enjoy the view and talk.

• Something outdoors, or active or competitive.
    The two best first dates I had were swimming and bowling!
    I had one of the best fist date with my ex on my birthday he brought me flowers which I wasn't expecting and we went bowling! :)

• To be honest I don't want anything too romantic on the first date, so something like going for a walk or getting a drink seems cool.

• Outdoors
    fun not too romantic

• I love food so a restaurant.

• Amusement park.
    One with lots of rollercoasters.

• Go to a look out point and look at the pretty mountains :-)

• candle light dinner in a not so crowded restaurant. not expensive at all.

• Somewhere where you can get to know each other ice cream a picnic bowling arcade

• Netflix and chill

• First date?

1- If I don't know the guy at all and don't have a crush on him, I really hate going out with him. I would say somewhere nice outdoors by the beach and grab a bite to eat and something with alcohol in it. Anyway, it's so stressful and boring. (Unless it's a crush on first sight or at least within the first 30 minutes, which I will explain below).

2- If I know him already from before, and/or have a crush on him (it can have happened at first sight or from the past)...
    It goes in the order of: Walking, holding hands, drinking, music, dancing (all preferably somewhere near the beach), making out in weird places, having hot sex anywhere (but preferably in water and outdoors, or just outdoors at least)

• Unless it's cold outside, in which case I would like all of the above, except in a warm cozy place with wine or hot cocoa.

• Climb trees around midnight then eat some food in a car, in the trunk of a truck, or on the ground afterward.

• A men that actually respect me
    So many guys are assholes and expect sex on the first date.
    I would love to go to a beach festival on the first date

What Guys Said 6

• depends what you call expensive we all have different views what's expensive or not.
    i would maybe spend about £ 500-£800 depending where i'm taking her

• Lmao hike but I once went to hiking date and had to carry that chick all the way, Altho she kept shitting about how she is really active before it

• Having my date watch me eat pizza till I pass out.

• Laser tag.

• Blaze in the forest

• walk in the park man. thats cool, maybe bring something to eat and to drink.