I don't know what to do? (Wanting someone who keeps pushing me off)?

This guy I talked to long distance, which really makes me happy and we dated last year and we still talk. I still like him and have been liking him (well more than like) just everything about him so far he's perfect even his flaws. But he said he "took my advice" he should be with someone his age. He's 4 Years older. We text a lot, and he always sends me pictures of him, and his family. :/ I feel like I'm waiting for something that's never going to happen. And I'm getting down about it. He seems into me sometimes, sometimes no I guess. I wish he felt the way I did for him. I can't help it. I don't know how to make him attracted to me the way he was when we dated, I don't know how to make him feel the same.
I'm sure he's never going to want to be close with me again, but I can try I guess.

What should I do?

No mean or rude comments please

What Guys Said 1

• let it go. If he wants you, he will come after you.

What Girls Said 1

• Please dont!
    I think it's best, to let him go. I've been there too, and it really corrupts you.

Sorry sweetie :(