I'm 19, he's 25 and a virgin?

I'm 19 and I've had 4 sexual partners. I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks and I really like him and he likes me. He asked me on a date the other day via a social networking site. We live about 3-4 hours away from each other and never met. We talk everyday. Last night I found out he's a virgin, my ex was a virgin and I found it really awkward to try and have sex but we didn't. I feel after my recent ex, I'd be more comfortable to have sex with a virgin as I feel that I know more about sex etc... But should I be weir about this? If it does ever happen, what could I do to make his first time great or at least enjoyable?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the problem too many girls have is they romanticize it and then it becomes awkward. Just don't make a big deal out of it.

What Guys Said 7

• What a stupid question. I think you should leave him because you are definitely a horndog wanting an experienced playa. He'd hate it but it would be better for you to ditch him because he's a loser virgin.

• Nah don't be weird just go with the flow.

• This is a good example of the pussification in our generation of men these days lol

• Not at all. I want to make sure he enjoys his first time. Guys don't care about women's first time at all! My first was literally a tiny bit of foreplay, sex then bye!

• I think you're thinking way too far into the future. Relax, you haven't met the kid yet, sex is in the future. However, when and if it does happen, no of course it wouldn't be weird unless he makes a fool of himself or you make it weird. So don't.

• How could I make him comfortable? Should I get on top for the first time?

• If I were you I'd let him lead and see what he wants to do, since he'll probably go to what he's most comfortable with. But again, far into the future.

• Take control and teach him how

• If i didn't loose my virginity to an 18 yr old at 27 i was gonna give up on trying to get or ever have sex. Sometimes guys like me need a younger girl to loose it to, cause girls out our own age have too much experience. I hope that helps.

• lots of guys don't really get more serious into dating till late 20's , its not uncommon for them to have no success when there younger. if he's really a virgin at 25 , any sex is going to be pretty good and enjoyable in my view

What Girls Said 0