Me and my crush work at the same job but in different areas. Would this be weird?

I work at a theme park in rides and I have a big crush on this girl that works in the CinnABon in the park. I've seen her twice. The first time she looked at me I looked away. The second time I smiled and she smiled back for like 2-3 seconds. I didn't know where she worked, but yesterday I walked by the CinnABon and saw her working in there. Would it be weird if the next day I go to the park I stop by and try to start a convo? Should I do it when I'm in uniform (working) so she recognizes me? We've never talked to each other. Can you give me some tips? I'm 16 I think she is around 16/17

What Girls Said 2

• aw s'cute. Stalk her and find out her break schedule. When she's eating or something, eat close to her, make eye contact and smile. Sit closer and chat her up

• No, that wouldn't be weird. Go get her!

What Guys Said 1

• Wouldn't be weird. That's what you're supposed to do. That's exactly what you fucking do.