How do I tell him I did not like it?

Okay well my boyfriend was over the other day and we were sitting on my couch, like kissing and all then he sticks his tongue in mouth mouth. french kissing. I honestly find that kinda gross. But I really love him and I don't want to say hey like don't do that. so I'm not to sure what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol this will take some tact. You need to train him essentially. Telling him will hurt his feelings one way or another so this is one of the few times I would sit him down and tell him straight up (unless he keeps doing it). What you need to do is to put your hand on his face (when your getting into make out mode) tell him that you want to kiss him and that he needs to let you have control. This means that he doesn't do much of anything. Then tell him that kissing like that (i.e.: w/out the tongue shoved down your throat) turns you on more. I guarantee that he will stop and if he doesn't. sit him down and tell him. Really guys don't like it when girls fake liking something and says that it feels good. We do like it when a girl shows us what we need to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Just tell him. it's really not that big of a deal for a guy.

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't like it, then you don't like it and tell him to back off. Lol that might seem gross but, kissing someone that kisses in a gross way isn't too much fun. And kissing should always be fun :)

• You just tell him.

A big part of a relationship is being able to tell your significant other things.