Should I give up on dating women?

I ready to give up on dating women. I haven't had sex in months or anything beyond a 1st date. Can anyone give me some advice/hope cause i have none? I have no hope in women cause they are mean, dont like being apprached, on average the good ones are taken, and they dont respond online. So i came on here to complain and get advice cause im tired of hearing no for any and every reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• and then what will happen if you give up on woman? never take another chance? not looking at woman at all? try being gay? living depressed for the rest of you life because you blame 2-4 woman you met who weren't how you expected them to be? you will and can't ever give up on woman because it's simply impossible, so try and make the best out of it

• If he gives up on women, his life will become stress free and he will spend time, energy and emotion on things that are more important.

• @mghowmasculinist every human being is looking for somebody to love and want to be loved.

• Looking for somebody to love does not need to be a priority in life. It is right at the very bottom for me and I spend most of my life perfectly content. I'm more excited about my workout routine and reaching my goals and accomplishing things related to my life purpose than whether I ''find somebody to love'' as you put it.

As always, the desire to find and be loved is overestimated by those who gain power from its existence.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a decision YOU need to take. If you can be happy without women, by all means give up on them. But asking random people online won't really help you.

I have 'almost' given up on women, but that's because I have severe deep rooted issues which I can't rectify, and I don't blame women at all. Besides, I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to date if it presents itself. I don't go around proclaiming that I have given up on women, though. I just do my thing, but don't actively seek women.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Congratulations. One less competition out there.

• @rgb008 helps guys out like you all the time. Shoot her a message. She has huge teddys

• Maybe you just need to take a break from them for a bit.

• I think your attitude displays why you can't get a good girlfriend.

• Here's advice: GO MGTOW!

• Mgtow is much easier and less strain on men's mental health. Fuck women, you're at the perfect age of MGTOW!

• @DearLife how's that? I am honest, if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

• @DearLife I'm also bold