She Never Texted Me Back?

I asked my crush to prom and she said yes. That night she and I danced and afterwards we went to the movies with a group of friends and she really seemed into me. (Smiled, flipped her hair, etc.)
After a couple weeks I sent her a text
Me: Hey
Her: Hi.
Me: How's it going?
Me: What day are you free to hang out again?

She never responded back so I think, "Okay. Maybe she's busy." Five days later, with no response, I text her again simply saying "Hey :)" and she never responded.
As I am writing this it's been 6 days and nothing.
Maybe I'm overthinking this but I don't know if she was just being nice and she's afraid of telling me she's not into me, if she forgot to text me back (twice), if her phone broke, or if she's afraid to text back.
I don't know what to do. If I try to text her a third time it might seem like I'm bothering her, and I'm graduated now, so I won't see her at school again.
Should I just give up, try to get over her, & move on? Is third time the charm? If I end up randomly seeing her in public should I ask her about it?
Any ideas why she is not or will not text me back?
I've never been in a relationship and I have little experience in them. Anything will help. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't want to hang out, and she isn't responding because it's the easiest way to decline.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she doesn't like you

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1