How to deal with a very shy girl?

She's the cutest girl I've ever met but she's so shy. She never had a boyfriend because she values a serious relationship so much. I asked her out for a movie and she told me yes but it would be next time. I can't wait for it and she said she isn't ready. She's not used to going out with guys and I think I'm a lucky one coz she allows me to enter her apartment, we held hands the first night but lately she didn't want it. So confused right now. I admitted my feelings and the next days she still allows me to go out with her and flirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's comfortable with you but clams up as soon as you throw her into a new crowd of people, start by introducing her to a minimal amount of friends at a time.

Going out with a new social circle can be intimidating for even the most confident person, so before bringing her along to your buddy Joe's birthday bash for example, make sure that she has met at least one or two of your friends so that she'll feel more at ease.

And don't be frustrated if she doesn't want to accompany you, especially if you've been dating for less than a month.

And I will recommend you to listen to her.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Next time you see her remind her that you told her your feelings and that you care about her (list some things you really like about her and don't make them all about her appearance), then tell her you can't wait for her forever so she should make up her mind and tell you if she likes you back (btw she probably does, considering the hand-holding). If she's so shy she won't even open up after this then maybe she's not worth the trouble. Sucks for her, but she would have some growing up to do. I mean there's only so much you have to take from a "shy" girl, it's not your job to do everything for her and there are plenty of girls out there who won't be this difficult.

What Girls Said 1

• Focus on really getting to know her and small little nothings. She will value that. But be exciting at the same time by doing something new for her. Make her quirks feel special and playfully tease a little, the teasing will help her open up. And the adventuresurrounding as well. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• lol be yourself don't change for anyone

• Movies are a horrible place to have dates. Can't talk. I dated a girl once who was incredibly shy once. She barely talked for 3 months. So I just acted like myself and did all the talking cause I knew I was into her and she kept saying ok to seeing me

8 years later... Been married for 4 years. Have a beautiful daughter and another on the way. Couldn't be happier

• Wow. It's like I'm in that same situation, maybe I should just do the same.