What do you do if your tired of being single but no guys would askk you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• The obvious answer would be start approaching guys.

What Guys Said 18

• Start asking guys out

• If you've been in social situations and guys didn't ask you out, taking initiative and showing interest in them first can help a lot.

• U make the moves or time to purchase a toy...

• I'd be glad guys aren't asking me out. I'd prefer a girl ask me out. If guys won't ask YOU out, then you do the asking.

• As flattering as it is to be asked out my guys , I'm about that hetero life.

• Where are we hanging out? Gym, bars, clubs... work friends? If you're somewhat attractive and approachable... guys should be approaching you left and right.

• You start asking guys out. Don't wait for them. The bonus is also you get to choose who you're interested in.

• Ask some guys out.

• Why don't you ask a guy out?

• You can ask guys out. There's nothing wrong with a girl taking the initiative

• Ask them out 💁🏻

• then you ask them out.

• Get out more. Try online dating. Join a meetup group.

• How do you get out more and meet guys?

• I live in a urban area and in a town.

• Then there are probably meetup groups for singles or for special interests that you may want to know more about - or at least be willing to learn more about as a chance to meet people. And there is always online dating, though if you try it I hope you have better luck than I have...

• Have some casual fun for a while instead?

• I like having fun but it's not the same as getting a boyfriend.

• Ask guys out, duh.

• Stop being lazy and 'shy' and just ask guys out.

• I'm tired of being single but I work full time now and don't have time to meet girls. *sigh*. Don't expect guys to always ask you out. Surprisingly some guys are too shy to ask a girl. Men and women are equal now so it's acceptable now for either or to ask the other out.

• Ask
    guys
    out...

What Girls Said 2

• Im not looking for anyone just now. I've always been single and happy to remain single until I find a guy who is compatible with me. If it really bothers you that much. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, get off your ass and start asking guys out. ;) lol. Most guys that show interest in me are either already paired off or just don't have the balls to talk to me.

• Start making the first move.