How can I make my girlfriend feel better when she's scared?

My girlfriend is feeling scared because there's really low planes flying around her house this morning. They've been flying around for 20 minutes. Her friend on Facebook says they maybe spraying for the gypsy moths but she never knew planes could do that. She's not believing it she's not a morning person she was trying to sleep but it woke her up. She's worried it might be terrorist or ISIS. Her parents aren't home. She's by herself. She loves planes but she doesn't trust them anymore. She wanted to go out and watch them but she's scared. She wants me to come over she really worried. She says they're 2 or 3 of them now and ones flying really low. Should she be worried about them? How can I help her feel better?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's anything to worry about.. ISIS wouldn't be able to fly around the US in the air for 20 minutes without anyone noticing or the government running over immediately. It can definitely be some spray, whether it's for insects or weeds, yes that's definitely a real thing. If you can, just go over and watch them with her together.

• Don't let her watch Red Dawn anymore

What Guys Said 1