I GOT ENGAGED, BUT NOT TO MY BF?

My boyfriend of 2 years moved out 1 month ago, as we were fighting. I haven't seen him for a month, as he told me that he is hurt, and needs to love himself etc. I went to see a therapist and tried to do everything I could to be patient with him. 2 weeks ago I told him that I am done, yet he refused to pick up his things from my place etc... he just kept sending me cute videos, and keeps our photo on his facebook... well last week I got engaged to my ex boyfriend (whom I have been speaking to for a few weeks, and whom I have known for 2 years). I still love my boyfriend, but I can't wait for him forever. Furthermore my now fiancee, loves me more than my boyfriend ever did. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let it go, you don't need him anymore if things don't work and he isn't going to work with you in the relationship. No point of holding onto him emotionally and become unhappy anyway. Otherwise why did you decide to say say to your ex boyfriend and become engaged? Was that also a hastily made decision because of your emotions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be with the one you love. If you love the boyfriend you are engaged to more be with him. If you are only engaged to him because you don't want to wait for the other one then let them both go because it's not fair to your fiance to be with him as backup and the other one is taking you for granted. Find someone who you love and loves you as much back.

What Guys Said 7

• break up with your current boyfriend

• Pfff oh my god hahahahaha please don't reproduce.

• well last week I got engaged to my ex boyfriend (whom I have been speaking to for a few weeks, and whom I have known for 2 years). ""My boyfriend of 2 years moved out 1 month ago,""
    so you had an ex you have known for 2 years but you have been dating a guy for 2 years man

• ahahhaahah sloots gon sloot.

• Just go with it.

• You should not be asking this on here lol

• you have a co dependency issue. you need to work on yourself before you can be with someone else

What Girls Said 12

• All of this is happening way too fast. Your (sort of) boyfriend only moved out a month ago; no matter how long you have known your ex for, it's not time to get engaged. Give yourself time to heal, and date your ex for a while before committing to a lifetime with him. Marriage is not something that should be rushed. A month is a far cry from forever.

But at the same time, it sounds like you're totally over your current boyfriend, and it also sounds like you actually ended your relationship with him. So if you broke up with him, he's not your boyfriend anymore. If you definitely don't want to be with him, you need to tell him that clearly and explain that you've moved on so that you don't give him any false hope of getting back together.

• He's not your boyfriend anymore. You told him it was over. Don't do anything. If you want to be courteous you can let him know that you have moved on, if he doesn't come pick up his stuff then you will get rid of it yourself or keep it as your own and he will no longer have claim to it. Then move on. If he doesn't want his stuff back, do whatever you want with it.

I don't think you should have gotten engaged if you love someone else, but that's another issue I guess. It sucks for your fiance.

Lol wow this has been going on for a long time ehh? I'm sorry it hasn't gotten resolved yet.

• Wait, Wait, Wait.

2 year Relationship - Moved out 1 month ago.

AND then... "" ex boyfriend (whom I have been speaking to for a few weeks ""

He's better off without you. ✌️

• Officially break off one relationship before starting a new one?

• What do you mean what should you do? Didn't you decide not to wait for him? Honestly, I think you should wait and think things out instead of having a rebound fiancee.

• Why did you say yes?

• Oh my god all i see on this website is crazy people geezzz😂😂

• There is nothing to do. You already done everything that can be done.

• I swear, people make no sense.

• Guys do the exact same thing but get mad when a girl gets a man who appreciates her

Look at all the butthurt whiny bitch ass men answering your post

If a man asked this question people would try to justify it by saying men will be men

Or men are visual creatures

• Officially end it with your current boyfriend, since that would be respectful. Going around behind his back isn't cool. But if your fiance is more caring and loving, then congrats I guess.

• What the hell did I just read?

Dude. If you break up with someone then you break up with them. I think you should just stop dating for a while altogether to save someone else from a major headache.