Do women use men?

With the acceptance of same sex relationship and especially lesbians I have began to question women's real feelings toward men. Now that lesbians are accepted, women are coming clean and constantly say that they find women bodies more attractive than men. Moreover, women are constantly attacking masculinity. For example, women attack men that open a woman's door. Or, they attack fatherhood. It seems like when a woman is interested in another woman she likes her for her and not for the stuff she owns. For example, when women look for a female partner, they never demand for the woman to have a job, car, and a house; those requirements are only for men. So, it seems women only want men for our "resources".

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh I disagree with almost all your points here. For one thing, just because I might find a woman's body attractive, it doesn't mean that I am SEXUALLY attracted to or want to be with them in that way. Plus everyone likes boobs. Also I would never attack a man who opens the door, I feel like that's courtesy and a nice gesture. I wouldn't attack fatherhood either because I think a father figure does hold an important role in a child's development (though that's not saying that a lesbian couple couldnt do the same). And the last point i HIGHLY disagree with. If I were dating a girl I would fully expect her to pull her own weight in our relationship as well and have a job and be able to provide for herself and be independent.

Most Helpful Guy

• its femanism at wor and its ruining any good chance society , women should not be so abusiv or negative when guys ofer to help but they do it out of oure hate for guys trying to be helpful. women are weak and they afrid to admit it.

i have no problem with them acting tough and sitting in guys faces by all means be the tough guy you only wish you could be thats your thing lol. but they should not expect help from a guy after years of fighting guys who help them.

its not a right its a privilege

• Yikes so many spelling errors.

• @99percentangel yes i know its kind f hard to typing while recovering from a stroke so my apologies. i just don't want others knowing so they can be honest and not sympathetic. i see no point in having that ruining any responses i get.

What Girls Said 13

• You're being super sensitive and you're lumping all women into one broad basket. Maybe women who are raving feminists diss on men who open doors but 99.589 percent of women love it when men do nice things. Maybe 5% of women find women's bodies more attractive than men's bodies but 95% of women say the opposite. For the record, if I as a woman think one thing is prettier than another, it has nothing to do with which thing makes me wet. If you're goal is to find a reason to give up on life or women or goals... it's super easy to find because there are people out there who represent ideologies that span the spectrum of the universe. But, nothing is real, nothing is relative unless it's representative of the masses. Girls still overwhelmingly love men and they overwhelmingly love men who act like men.

• First, I'm not into sushi. I could not see myself being with a girl because they get on my last nerve. Second, third wave feminism does not speak for every woman and that's where most of this "attacking masculinity" sh*t comes from. Third, there are some women who do you use men. I know from experience. I live in a neighborhood where this is abundant, but again that does not speak for every woman. There are also men who use women, so let's not start pointing fingers. We all need to really work on our issues, and this man hating crap needs to step out of the picture because it's nonsense.

• There are so much assumptions in your statement lol

Yes, there are people who use other people. It happens to men and women. By men and women.

It's not the end of the world and take it as a learning experience.

• Most of us are still straight or straight-leaning... and most of us who date men date them for who they are. This is a ridiculous viewpoint you have... you must not actually know very many women...

• Nope! I really and truly do love men. And not for what they can give me. I love them because they are different than me and I'm attracted to men sexually, not women.

This is not how all women think of men, a lot of us appreciate and love you guys!

• People use people, it's something that happens.

• This ones a little hard because i do belive most women seek out a male partener based on personality and physical attraction though the "resouces" are a perk (<< plays on security factor) but If a women is looking for another female partner it's probably harder to find a girl who has a good paying job and a ~stellar~ personality Because 1. Not every lesbian woman can be like Ellen Degeneres and 2. no matter what anybody says women do not yet have equal rights.

• I'm sure some women use men but it's crazy to assume all of them do. Same with guys there are men out there that use women, but there's still a lot of good men and women out there that don't use the opposite gender.

• Some people will use people, some won't

• Of course. Isn't it clear?
    Both genders use each other.

• Some women do, some don't. Some men use women and other men, some don't. There is those types that will use others for money, which is what gold digger, sugar daddy and sugar momma come from. There are still loads of people that want a relationship with one partner, and want to share their life together.

• Yes, because all men are saints.
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...count_n_6068182.html

• Huffington post is the most misandrist, biased "news" source.

• @Words_and_Wisdom It's not about Huffingtonpost, they just chose a few examples from the real webside and displayed them.

• LOL have fun with that.

What Guys Said 8

• yes some women use men. just as some men use women. just as some men use men. just as some women use women

the rest of your rant needs to be specified that it's some women. you obviously don't know all women so it's not fair or even close to accurate to generalize several billion women as being users

• LMFAO.

• Sloots going after us for our resources lol I feel you breh
    Struggle is real struggle

• Well resources are one aspect of it. What's wrong with that?

• This is what happen when you go 28 years sexually repressed.

• I feel like none of this is true.

• Only sometimes man. Often girls love boys just the same

• Yes.

Which is why I feel nothing for using them.