Should I delete him from snapchat?

I casually dated a guy 2 years ago he ended up ghosting me. but continued to look at my snap stories.

Well we ended up hooking up again & now I haven't heard from again but he keeps looking at my snapchats. Should I delete him?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would... I have done that in the past. It's not cause I cared that he was looking. I just hated seeing his name all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• Is this really a thing?

He clearly not into you for more than sex. Deleting him is up to you. I still have exs and girls I no longer talk to on my snap and we coexist just fine

• Some guys have a list of 'snack girls' that they know could be available to them when they're alone and wanting some fun.

If you're ok being his casual fast food, keep it. If not, delete it.

• if u believe ex's shouldn't talk

What Girls Said 2

• Yup! Unless you don't care that he's ghosting you or that it's a casual thing.

• Umm yes. Well first ask him why he keeps doing that then if you want more than hook ups tell him that. If he doesn't then delete him. Who knows? He might miss you and do a double take.

-Ataylor02