Guys do you feel happy when you break women heart? don't know whenever I am in relationship, guys don't treat me well and break my heart?

I am very realistic and ask for minimum and simple things like respect but I get nothing! I have good looking, good morals and good job but I still get the worst treat. I can't sleep from the pain that some guys did! Guys why you do? Do enjoy break someone heart?

What's the reason?
Can you help me understand?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! I would never be addict when breaking up with a girl. I would be clear and honest to her and try to talk things through so we both fully understand eachother and make a final decision together. Those guys that are mean about it and have no respect are Fukin assholes with no sense of mature behavior and should go jerk off by themselves for the rest of their lives.
    STOP dating guys like that, u are clearly choosing guys with bad personality and behavior so maybe u got to rethink what u r looking for and how's the best way to find someone like that

Most Helpful Girl

• because you ask for minimum things... you deserve to be treated like a queen dont settle for less
    respect and love yourself

and that;s generally speaking not just for relationships

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know if I ever have, since I don't talk to them after the breakup.

But damn would I like to think so.

• No I wouldn't be happy. Unless she was a liar and a cheater.

• I don't think I've broken anyone's heart but I definitely wouldn't enjoy it if I did

• What kind of sadistic people do you date that take pleasure in breaking hearts?

• No I would hate myself if this happened, I would never want to do this to a girl

• What do they do?

• What sort of guys are you going for?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think most guys enjoy making other people feel horrible, you could be the perfect girlfriend and if a guy doesn't want to stay they won't. The only way to stop from heart break is to stay and sometimes people can't just stay.

• You choose the wrong guys to be with.