Who would you rather DATE? Lifeguard, Nurse/Doctor, Swimmer, Dancer, Bodybuilder, or Sport player? Why?

• Lifeguard
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Nurse/Doctor
    49% (17)57% (13)52% (30)Vote
  • Swimmer
    9% (3)0% (0)5% (3)Vote
  • Dancer
    20% (7)9% (2)16% (9)Vote
  • Bodybuilder
    3% (1)17% (4)9% (5)Vote
  • Sport player (soccer, hockey, football etc.)
    13% (5)17% (4)15% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|8

What Girls Said 16

• Lifeguard or a nurse doctor.

I don't exercise much, so we would have that in common. I'm ill a lot so someone would know what's wrong with me,'on the other hand I've had shit jobs my whole life so me and the lifeguard would have common ground.

I'm actually dating a "control analyst".
    Riveting shit I know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Torn between swimmer and doctor. A doctor would be nice because I'm going to school for nursing so it would be fun to work in the same hospital together. I like swimmer because well, I can't swim and if I needed help I know he'd be a strong enough swimmer to save me haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor because he won't have the time to cheat or think of other women 😂

Though for real because it shows that he's worked hard to be where he is and is smart.

1|1
    0|0
    • 😆😆😆😆😆good points/and funny

• Show All
    • @Katerina_Belle Doctors are experts in the medical field. But does this mean they are "smart" in other subject areas? Not necessarily. The same way I'm smart when it comes to reading, and writing conventions, but not necessarily everything else.

• @EnglishArtsteacher Like I said I'm going by the general rule.
      For example someone like myself that goes uni would be smarter in the respect that I have advanced knowledge and wider access in academic literature because of my association with uni - which then grants me credibility for higher paid; smarter/expertise roles. When as someone that hasn't studied beyond secondary school can not go further than an entry level or retail job because they lack the credibility and skills.

Ofc if you wanna go deep there's things like individual differences in intellect, knowledge, skills etc which support what you say.

• Someone in healthcare would be nice, but then again... any one of them could be great.

0|2
    0|0
  • I chose doctor/nurse but now I see the soccer player option.

I like watching soccer/ the tricks and etc it's entertaining.
    So soccer player.

0|1
    0|0
  • I choose F but it won't be a serious relationship. I already dated a body builder and a doctor, let's just say I have horibble taste in men. They were attractive but so self absorbed

0|1
    0|0
  • a dancer would b hot as hell :D

0|1
    0|0
  • athlete cuz he's have a nice muscular body while not being over the top like a body builder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Athlete because I enjoy sports as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor please -----> Smart and succesful
    Or athlete/bodybuilder ------> Sexy body

0|1
    0|0
  • Dancer, because I'm a dancer lol

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely Not a body builder If he's one of the insanely huge steroid ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • How bout a lifeguard, dancer plussssss a speciality nurse all in one?

😄

0|1
    0|0
  • Dancer.. because I like dancing.

0|1
    0|0
  • The guy I want to be dating wants to be a doctor and he's really smart and that's a definite turn on! Also saving lives daily is kinda hot...

0|1
    0|0
  • Lifeguard

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE

0|2
    0|0
  • I would not mind a Dancer. Mostly to skimp out on future dancing lessons so my intentions are hardly pure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor

0|1
    0|0
  • Dat boi 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • I want someone rich, so maybe a doctor or a nurse

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll date anyone regardless of profession. But if I had to choose nurse/doctor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doctor cause I like money

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want a women who does men job, by the way there is no such sport as soccer. We invented the sport so we decide what it is called. I get sick and tired of Americans taking liberties with everybody's culture.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah IK, I'm Croatian dude and we call it football in Europe but I didn't want to make this more complicated then it already is🇭🇷