Where can I meet girls to date (I'm 16 years old)?

I live in NYC and since I wear glasses all the time I was wondering where can I meet women to date without having to strain my eyes. I can't really get contacts but I look a lot better without my glasses compared to with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao you're worried about your glasses? Don't be mannn. Anyway you can meet girls your age at school or the mall. NYC is pretty populated so you shouldn't have a problem meeting new people. And they're are plenty of free community events that you can attend too. I go to a lot of those types of events and made a bunch of new friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• In SCHOOL!! Dude, think about it!! Girl you like in your class, is she smarted, or kind of not so? If you are the 'Smart Nerd' guy, ask if she would like to study, together, in the LIBRARY (Totally NOT a 'date', and if she is struggling, and you are the 'Smart Guy' she might accept!!).
    Get together, be casual, be nice, and try to help her, if she needs it. Ask a few questions, randomly, here and there, while you 'study' and 'Quiz' each other, so you can get to know her better!! Maybe she isn't who you want, so no harm, no foul, just a 'Study Time' and maybe she gets a better grade, and you move on to the other girl you are kind of liking. . .
    Your BEST opportunities are in College, but HS is a good time to 'practice' and figure out how to be CONFIDENT, and not be nervous with the one you are really lusting for!!
    Been there, walked that road!! Try it!!!
    It isn't about the 'glasses,' or even being 'SUPER SMART' or a 'NERD'!! Most women like when you just talk to them like they are just anther person, and you make them laugh!! So many seem afraid of guys just wanting to fck them, that they tense up, and are on guard!! Make her laugh, and help her just relax with you, and she will love it!! SUPER BONUS POINTS!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• School, public places like malls and parks. :)

• School.

• My school is tiny and the girls here aren't into dating

• Get good at something, join a club, hope there's some girls there.

• school filler

• at the local park and recreation center. lol

• Tinder.

• If you can't find a girlfriend in nyc then I could imagine what it would be like if you lived where I live

• Getting a girlfriend isn't the hard part, it's finding attractive ones that is