Cheating: Do you guys think I've waited too long to cash in on my cheating pass?

Ok so 5 years ago my boyfriend cheated on me and I told him the only way I'd forgive him is if he gave me a pass to do the same when the opportunity presented itself. Do you think its a little petty-like and too late to bring it up now? because I really think I've found a boy I like and would love to use the pass on.

And if I do, should I let my boyfriend know I'm using the pass?

Thanks for your help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even you admit it's petty. This immaturity is partly what's ruining this world. I don't condone your boyfriend cheating on you, but I also don't condone you cheating on him, in revenge. That makes you just as bad of a person if not worse than him. You should've broke up with him when he cheated. It's unbelievable what this world keeps coming to.

• I'm not wanting to cheat as revenge though I love my boyfriend but I like this guy also so it's only fair. I did say when the opportunity presents itself and it did. If it was revenge i wanted, I would have fucked his brother the next day that would have been revenge but this is more you scratch my back type of thing, I feel like. But anyway thanks

• Thanks very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that such a proposal is incredibly petty.
    That cheating 'back' on him is the only way to make things fair? You mean to say that being just as scummy as he was for you will somehow make your own failure to be faithful any less of a violation?

• It's justified though so i wouldn't call it a failure as it's conscious.

• that's what all cheaters say about their lack of self-restraint. Difference being that's usually in hindsight, versus planning to do it then saying 'oops! Pardon me for slipping on that dick'.

What Guys Said 13

• If he agreed to the premise that you were entitled to a free pass, then you are entitled to a free pass. Unless you mutually agreed on an expiration date, then hey, you can't control how long it takes to find a worthy fella.

I would let him know though.

• This is so freaking childish. Either you want to be in a comitted relationship or you don't. If you don't, then end your relationship or try to make it an open one. Else just get over it.

• This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How can you cheat on someone you love? How can you trust someone who cheated?

• This is messed up beyond measure.

If you don't love him, don't be with him, or at least be honest about only wanting him for the sex.

• Of course you let him know you're using the pass. That's the whole idea of the pass. Of course, you're going to break up anyway, but still...

• I think it must be void by now.

• It might be petty, but hey, a deal's a deal. Now why don't you give me your phone number so we can discuss this further...

• 'when the opportunity presents itself' which is now. i would respect the terms of the agreement and have sex with that person.

• nah do it.

• I'm almost certain that this is bait.

• No I don't think it's too late you should have sex if you want

• You cheating on him because he cheated on you will only make it worse, it won't fix anything.

• There are no passes in a relationship. It was petty to think the only reason your relationship survived was because of a pass. And using it 5 years later? I'm guessing he thought you meant in like within the next 4 months when you demanded a free pass. Not 5 years later.

What Girls Said 6

• This has bad news written all over it

• I think a cheating pass, which is stupid by the way, should only be valid for a couple of months because the wound is still fresh and the cheating would be out of anger. More than that for me means you haven't forgiven your partner and should break up.

• Why don't you just break up with him if you like the othe dude so much?

• So Is your guy just a contingency plan till something better comes along? No judgement, just curious why you'd want to do what he did? I'd never chose to hurt someone I loved like that.. Will u be ok with it if you do choose to follow through?

• Well a deal's a deal but you should definitely tell him.

• why stay with your boyfriend though if you think you found someone else?