Being pregnat by a guy who told me he's about to have another baby and not sure if he wants it how do I tell him about our situation?

So after finding out I was pregnat with my best friends baby, we get to talking I haven't told him that I'm pregnat yet was going to last night. By before I could get the words out of my mouth he's like I have so thing to tell you I'm going to be a dad and its with a girl in another state. And he starts asking me what he should do if they should keep it and things along that line. Now I'm scared to tell him that I'm pregnat and its his, but I'm starting to think that I shouldn't tell him based on the information he gave me last night I'm no sure if I have a right to be selfish and keep it to myself and tell him later or if I should tell him now and hear him out.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs to know ASAP

What Guys Said 2

• you need to tell him. simple as that. he deserves to know and frankly you should want him to be a part of your decision. ultimately it is your decision but it can be helpful to have people there to participate in that process

• you have to be straight with him he has the right to know

What Girls Said 2

• You should definitely tell him, he has the right to know plus you shouldn't go through this alone

• Tell him now. The longer you keep it a secret when he finally finds out may not go over too well.