How to attract a good man?

I've been single for 3 years. I believe I'm doing something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a matter of attraction. You can attract anyone, we can't control it. We can choose the ones we want to be with though. So, the best option you have is to try to identify the good men among the ones you attract.

What Guys Said 11

• From the information you've given me, i can only derive that it may have to do with your communication, due diligence and not being thorough.

With such a broad question and without any detail, i imagine this carries over to your dating & love life.

Example: You are specifically upset that he never offers to wash the dishes however you are always the one washing them regardless of who cooks the meal. You would say:

"that food was good," while you wash the dishes. Then you'll stay angry at him and he won't have a clue what's going on.

A "good" man: what constitutes a good man?
    "I believe I'm doing something wrong?" Lets explore this, what have you been doing? What is working and what isn't? What is you personality like and what would you improve in order to attract this "good man?"

Lets create a brand new question and tag me in it.

@theccayon

• Try looking in places good guys are. You do have to go looking. If your just sitting in the same church wondering when your going to find a new good man to join it and fall in love with you then you might never find him. You have to go around looking for a good man in different places. Your love is out there you just have to go around looking for him.

• ha lol me too. i have no idea. if we would know we would be at that place were the good men hang out so we can be regarded as good men. i think that it boils down to your own judgement of charachter.

• How would we know? You have given us less then nothing to do on.

• I'm a good man OP..

Not srs.

• Stop screwing around with assholes who have a car and find a guy that is into science or something.

• Be good.

• come out of anon would be a gd start yea

• Guy nowadays are wimps. Your going to have to ask a guy you like out.

• If that's the case in going to be single forever

• I have no personal complaints about this subject. My comment was based on observations over the years from a purely logical standpoint.

• @mghowmasculinist can't argue with that.

• You are not specifying so I ant give an honest answer

• Learn how to make a sammich.

• I do know how to do that!

What Girls Said 4

• You have to embody the energy you wish to attract

• Be a good girl

• Be a good woman. Birds of a feather flock together. Good men like good women.

• its not about attracting him its about finding one in the first place LOL
    they are extremely rare