How to make a guy fall in love with you?

Started talk to a guy online for over a month. We talked evey day all the time via online, texts, and a couple phone chats. We talked about a future together and things we wanted in life and how much on the same page we were. He would use pet names for me and say how much he liked me. He lives 6 hrs drive away. One day he drove all the way here to meet me for only a short while and then drove home the same day. ( lots of kissing happened pretty much the whole time) A few days later it was his bday and he wanted to spend it with me. So i went to visit him for a long weekend. ( stayed at his place didn't go anywhere and had crazy sex the whole time) We spoke that night via text when I got back and agreed we wanted to see where it would go as we both couldn't get enough of one another. However ever since then... He's only talked sexual and not so much lovey dove anymore... I'm wondering how do I make him open his heart to me rather then be so sexual? I d see a future wih him and I'm starting to like him a lot. Iv never had anyone that I had so much in common with. Also he's 6 years older then me. I'm unsure if since we have talked about it before he doesn't talk about it anymore... or if he's just not into me as romantically anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no idea how to get anyone to fall in love with anyone, but there are some things to avoid if you want to improve your odds of sustaining a relationship:

1) Getting too needy.
    2) Not giving enough space when the other person needs a break from you.
    3) Showering the other with love and attention too much to the point where they take you for granted, at which point people who don't can start to become more interesting.
    4) Getting serious all the time and no longer having fun together.
    5) Not being able to communicate your intimate thoughts properly, wanting to back out of situations or get into arguments.

Most Helpful Girl

• If people could get others to fall in love with them then no one would be single

What Guys Said 16

• It's not something that you have any real control over. He either feels attracted to you or he does not feel attracted to you. He may only see you as a friend or a sister and they called that being friend-zoned. That kind of becoming friend-zoned situation happens frequently to guys nowadays. In your case, you guys may just end up as friend with benefits if he see you that way. From the looks of it, it may be afraid to actually seriously commit to you. Besides "why pay for the cow when the milk is free"?

• Sadly I think that he now thinks of you as a fuck buddy instead of a freind or lover.

• You can't make anyone fall in love with someone sorry.

• Yes, you can't "make" him. Just be yourself and he's either going to or he's not. But don't change who you are because of him in the hopes that he'll fall in love with you because it's not the real you and it will show in time eventually.

• @GingerGuy

Thank you!!! Good answer and your so true. I will not change me or my values.

• He's either in love with you anyway so asking is enough or... he isn't. At this point you can't force love. It would be like trying to get out of the friendzone. It's possible, but nobody could explain it.

• Be hot.

• I dont believe in falling in love but I can date an obese girl as long as she has sex with me. If she doesn't have sex with me, I wouldn't want to date an obese girl then.

• Being a man WHO is not attractive sucks.

• @Vivaldi I feel bad for you you don't believe in love

• Just be honest. Tell him you love the sex but want something more, and you're worried that he's only in it for the physical aspects. Do that and see what he says. You can't force someone to feel what you're feeling. Either they do or they don't.

• The other day i texted him this...
      ME*****I'm gonna be honest with you... I'm an honest open... NO bs kind of person. I'm hoping your as comfortable to be that way with me in return. So far I really do like you and I am fully committed to trying to make this work and see where it goes. However , before we met, you were more so open about life and feelings and since then I have noticed you've cut back on it a lot. And your mostly just sexual in our conversations. Don't get me wrong I'm so attracted to you and want u in every sexual way possible and enjoy that with you a lot but I also want the deep inside heart of you!!!
      So my question is , are you committed to this more then the sexual?
      And I hope it doesn't freak u out that I'm being this open and forward, but for a potential life partner I would hope for nothing less then for us to be able to put everything possible on the on the table and not hold back. As the most importan thing in a LDR has to be communication

• He lives 6 hrs away

But u do have a point. Howe've ri wish he was more lovey dovey

But I do not know what he's doing between visits

• No, you don't. That's the bad part of it, but you're going to have to live with this setup until things are able to change.

• You need this secret elixir that I have, I'll sell it to you for only 9999 $ What do you say? :)

• When you learn how to make people fall in love with you because you desire it... write a book.

I'd buy it.

p. s. actually I wouldn't because I'd think you were bullshitting me.

• He probably is in love with you. But you just make him go wild. Lol

• Why do u think he would be in love

• Crazy sex mmmm

• Stockholm's.

• I'll whip out my 8 inch dildo and tell her I'd like to rip that vagina part, who could resist that.

• Sit on his face

• Guy are attracted to girls that desire them, I obviously can't speak for all guys but even if there was a girl that I didn't even know existed, the moment she starts showing the signs that she has a crush on me, the more attracted to her I become.

• But what If u didn't like hing about them physicaly

• I'm speaking from personal experience, don't that there is rule book on how to make a guy fall in with you.

• Tell him that you don't like to talk sexual only

• I have

• And I hope it doesn't freak u out that I'm being this open and forward, but for a potential life partner I would hope for nothing less then for us to be able to put everything possible on the table and not hold back. As the most importan thing in a long distance relationship has to be communication.

Him****- I'm open and honest as well. And not the best time to be asking.. after that. ( HE JUST GOT A 500$ phone bill from talking with me)
      But I may come across as a sex freak and see your point. And attracted to more then that. But right now my head is spinning dollars I've vested and spent seeing you and talking to you. I wasn't aware my plan was raping me for phone use. So have to think about those options.(new phone plans )

• You could talk via Skype too.. Wow 500 dollars is so much (here in Greece the lowest salary is less than 500 / month...)
      Long relationships are difficult and you know that.
      And you can't know what he do there when he goes out. That's sad but true.
      When he sex talking with you, he's horny so that's why..
      However I hope you two can find a solution and be ok and not everyday you have problems :-)

• You can't

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't read it to be honest.

Even though I can say that you can't actually make him fall in love with you. He's free to choose what he wants. Beyond that, though, people can't always control who they love. If it's simply not there on his end, resist the temptation to punish him for it.

Accept that if the relationship is meant to be, it will happen; if not, then you're meant for something better.

Avoid using the girlfriend term until he has said it first. If you say it too prematurely, he may run and never look back. Even more importantly, avoid all talk of marriage and babies, that will definitely scare him away.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• We talked about all that when I went to visit him though...

But since I got back he's been more sheltered towards anything.

The other day I said I'm happy your mine he said I'm glad your happy. Then we talked about some sexual things and I asked just to be clear we are monogamous right and he replied I really hope so!

It's jut hard to tell where his head is at now

• There's no way to "make" someone fall for you. It either happens or doesn't. You wouldn't want someone falling for a fake you (which your motives would be found out eventually anyway). You want someone to appreciate the real you. If he doesn't, there's one out there that just WILL.

• You gave it up to soon, now he's lost interest in anything beyond that.

• I never in my life before him had a one night stand. So anything I have done has been past my normal limits. But he just makes me feel so comfrtable.
      And I went to his place thinking it would either go horrible or okay and if it did then at least it was an experience. However I thought it went great

• Perhaps... but then would he drive the 6 hrs each way to visit me? I'm sure he could get sex where he lives if he wanted to

• He did that before you had sex with him... guys put in work until they get what they want. Once they get it they move on. The sad part is when this happens it's usually his intentions form the start. They just tell you the opposite.

• Can't make anyone do anything. Especially not fall in love.

• i don't know about make a guy fall in love with you, but you can try... be funny smart show some interest in the things he likes tease him a little have sex and be willing to try new things sexual and nonsexual buy a few gifts here and there randomly take him on a date. or you can just be yourself and that should be enough.