Do white men think less of white girls who sleep with or date black men?

@coolsky01 has stated that white women who have dated or have slept with a black man in their past are now considers damaged goods and that white men will no longer consider them to be "good women". I can't wrap my head around this nonsense. I've never even slept with or dated a black man (and not because I have anything against it, but because the opportunity has never presented itself) and I am completely repulsed by this comment he made.

I want to see what you other white men have to say about this?

I should mention that he stated that the main reason women date black men is for the size of their cock. So I want to rephrase this question:

Do SECURE men think less of white women who have slept with or dated black men?

Most Helpful Guy

• The part about sleeping with a black man doesn't apply to me, because I am a virgin, and I'm only willing to date a virgin. So in my case, I'd write a girl off for having slept with a guy - regardless of his race.

However, the part about dating a black man still rings true to some extent. I don't think I'd immediately write a girl off if she dated a black guy in the past, but I'd definitely be more hesitant to date her.

Girls who date "bad boys" or "thugs" usually have bad judgement. Also, their willingness to date them just because they are attractive, despite their obvious character flaws, indicates that she is shallow, and ultimately disloyal and untrustworthy. It just so happens that most black men (especially my age) fit the description above. Also, it seems to me that women who date black men usually tend to be more on the promiscuous side, as well as indulging in black culture activities (such as rap music, slutty clothing, and excessive bluntness) - all of which are extreme turn offs.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’ve heard of some white guys feeling this way before. It sounds like some sort of pathetic, manipulative tactic to dissuade white girls from sleeping with black guys possibly because the rumor behind black men makes them feel self-conscious. Either that or they’re racist and foolish. Perhaps a combination of both. Lets just be real: there are probably a lot of white guys out there with small penises who already don’t feel confident and secure in their ability to please a woman sexually and the idea of a black man with a big penis who can pull moans and screams out of a woman that he’s never been able to makes their self-worth and self-esteem plummet. Especially if he’s been deluding himself about being superior to said hypothetical black man; being with hypothetical white girl means facing that he’s not superior when it comes to his d*ck game. Ouch. :/

The color penis you’ve had inside of you doesn’t disqualify you as a good woman who deserves to be loved and can bring a lot to the table in a man’s life. -_-

• Lol, he did state that the main reason women date black guys is for their dick, not because they might actually have feelings for the guy. Again, he's a dumbass. He probably has a peanut size cock and can't please a girl for the life of him.

• @CosmicallyCombined *facepalm* I'm not white, and this was what you said in your answer: "Lets just be real: there are probably a lot of white guys out there with small penises who already don’t feel confident and secure in their ability to please a woman sexually..."

• @ManOnFire “A lot” being the key words. Not all. I’m sure there are plenty of white guys with excellent dick game who know how to work with every inch of their package. But I’m also pretty sure there are some who simply don’t know about that.

What Guys Said 35

• Part of it is probably because of the stereotype that black men have huge dicks.

There are white girls who openly admit that they like to hookup with black men but only date white men for serious relationships.

Also if she hooked up with one of the black guys that fits the thug stereotype he might see her as having bad judgment and be turned off by that.

• Lol the responses from girls are only going to make those guys even less likely to want to date a girl who has been with black men 😂

• lol girls are funny they want to fuck around then find a decent good looking guy with money, and when they are told it doesn't work that way they get mad...

• All men only engage in activities in which they believe they have a chance at "winning" or being successful at.

The problem a white guy has after a woman dates a black guy is that he feels he won't "measure up" (if you know what I mean) compared to the black guy.

Most white guys don't feel that they can satisfy you like the black guy since they are likely to gave smaller meat. Thus, they don't feel like they can "win". This us the same exact reason why guys live virgins; the virgin has no other penis to compare to, so guy automatically wins.

• I'm a pretty confident person, and I wouldn't really date girls who slept or dated black guys. I don't consider them damaged goods or anything, but I live in a predominantly white area, and I only really date white girls myself so I can afford to date white girls who only date white guys. We are just more likely to have similar views and interests.

• thats a very important point, " I can afford to date white girls who only date white guys" yes you have options and most of those who commented that its racist or stupid... etc have no options , people who have options can actually be picky.

• I don't think there is anything wrong with it. black men are just that MEN who happen to be black... err well when it comes to physical intimacy of course... there are other things but I won't get into that. BUT my answer is no I wouldn't think of a white girl any less for sleeping with a black man because he is a man just as much as I am a man.

• DUnno, its just a social construct. Black guys are like white guys some have big dinks some, small. The only people up in arms about it are idiots. Black dick in a future gf's past doesn't really bother me besides a person's sexual history i never ask about because it holds zero value. But all of this is just my view.

• No. I don't care with whom they sleep.

• In one respect. Many single black mother out there stat is like around 65% And TBH most of us can see it. SOOO that mean there are probably lots of irresponsible brothers out there. SOOO if any girl chooses to date a Black American dude without giving credence to this idea it makes me wonder. And as a guy who is constantly around black dudes since middle school.. they are definitely the horniest of all of us (it can't be a coincidence after all these years) I know about 3 who actually got paid to fuck old Japense women & obese women.

Is that all of them? Nope, I have good friends who married good black men and know know some who are way better men than me.

So this is just speaking in averages.

• Of course there's going to be some men out there that think that way, but he's speaking for the majority of men. He's trying to say if a guy has any sense of decency in him he wouldn't be with a woman who slept with or dated a black man in her past. He didn't say "most men wouldn't want to be with a woman who got knocked up by a black dude and has a bunch of kids running around" that's a whole different issue and has nothing to do with race. I know a fuck tonne of dead beat dads that are white. I think any guy who has an issue with a good hearted decent white woman just because she slept with a black man in her past, has some serious insecurity issues and probably had a 2 inch dick.

• I'm giving you first hand accounts and stats. You are giving a bunch of hypotheticals and try to counter with a hypothetical instead. Have fun being bored and CONFUSED. Good day Sir!

• It's a hypothetical question you moron. I wasn't asking for stats. I was asking for individual opinions not a lesson in history by thanks for that!

• Yes, that severely damages how white men view them as dating or marriage material. In high school/college there was a very strong instinct that if a white girl was seen dating black guys... White guys no longer pursued her.

• Depends on the reasoning of the girl. If she sleeps with the black guy due to certain stereotypes (better hung, more aggressive, fill and leave-mentality, ghetto) -> yes, for sure.

• But there are Asian, Indian, black, and Latinas who sleep with white guys because of stereotypes too

• "That makes her trash?"

Nowhere did I state that. And as I listed there are other neutral and even negative stereotypes that some girls are attracted to which are seen to be negative.

@ikissedtheskyonce

That's despicable and nothing else.

• The white guys are saying thats the first thing that comes in mind is the stereotypes is why they wouldn't like to hear or see white women with black men.

• I'm black and I've never heard of this either. However, I will say that some white men are bothered by the fact that a white woman - especially if he likes/liked her - has always dated black men. So in HIS mind she's damaged goods, but as far as I've known, most white men really do not care what race of men his white opposite has dated. It's much more common for black WOMEN to hold resentment to white women for dating us than it is for white men.

• People love trying to spread black supremacy by saying white men are insecure and can't measure up, But that's all self-serving and delusional bullshit.
    The cold-blooded truth is it grosses a lot of white guys out like bestiality and shit like that. You may not like it, But there it is.

• Well one no, second that racist as hell. Third, I don't think it's anyone's business who you've slept with so I hope that helps. If any guy tells you that it's because they think they are superior. Of coarse it's ok. I'm a guy but I've dated white chicks, Hispanic, half black and half white. That shit doesn't matter. Can't believe we are still dealing with this in 2016.

• Yes I think it's trashy ,, sry peeps ,, jst black people disrespect woman too much n feel like they have the right to do n say what they want ,, I'm not racist have black homies ,, bloods like paseen Denver lanes n crips from rollin 60s doing time... I kno thm not all r the same but still they think n I think white girls that fuk wit them r trashy n that's all year good for ;/

• all men disrespect women too much. and your not racist yet a white girl having sex with a black guy automatically makes her trashy? yeah right. own your racist nature. don't deny it. ;)

• First you said you're not racist and now you're saying you are?

You're telling me that if you met a beautiful white female who was educated, had a great career, no children, was sweet, kind and loving and would make an incredible girlfriend, you would disregard her all because her previous boyfriend happened to be black?

• Yaa ,,, that's jst not a story I'd want my kids hearimg.. like oh yaa my mom used to get fucked by black dudes how cool is that

• Nah it just makes me insecure because I have a 2 inch dink.

• Those guys are insecure racist rednecks half of the time.

They feel like black people are beneath them and how could u sleep with him.

I don't know I'm Asian /white and I don't have a problem with it

• wtf? @coolsky01 does not know what he's talking about. That's just you, dude. just you and your racism.

• I don't care who people sleep with. It isn't my business. We are all human beings.

• No I completely disagree, that just sounds racist to me

• No, I don't think less of a white girl that sleeps with black guys. If thats what you want to do then do it.

• My ex-wife was married to a black guy before she left him for me, so no.

• Yes. Treacherous whores!

• Oh, of course. They totally dipped in the juices of the enemy. -_-

• You’re so good at reading sarcasm. 👍

• @CosmicallyCombined It all makes sense now...

• Lmfaoo whyd I give a fuck

• Na. They just like the huge D. What can I do?

• date? no sleep? yes. i feel that way for all ethic groups.

• Interesting huh? apperantly some do think like that, a lot if i may say.

• Why be upset about a black man riding her to heaven and back if you can do the same?

• i have been arguing for the wrong reasons... @Boredandconfused is a tattooed girl wearing the sluttiest outfit she could find, i dont know why we have been arguing you were never the type of girls i go for anyway and you seem like the kind that wants a black dick in them.

• Apparently girls with tattoos and who aren't against black people are all trash now. Good on ya bud 👏🏻👏🏻

• Honestly I believe some do.

• Whatever floats your boat

• ewwwwwwwwwwwww

• if they have a kid and the father did a Houdini.

• Heidi Klum admitted live on Oprah that she married Seal because of his huge penis. When she first met him, she ran into him at a hotel and he was wearing bike shorts. It was love at first sight.

Your question is simply a thinly (VERY thin) veiled attempt at saying that white guys have small dicks.

• "Do SECURE men think less of white women who have slept with or dated black men?"

AKA "Do men with large penises think less of white women who have slept with or dated black men?"

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• There are lots of racists and sexists on this site. Don't let them put ridiculous thoughts in your brain.

• He's just speaking from experience. Since his affair with Mr T none of the white guys will go near him... he's literally 'damaged goods'.

• Those people are definitely out there.

• I'm pretty sure some white men think less of white women who had been with black men. But those are the racist ones.
    But I believe some of them I have no problems with it.

• 0|0
  • I know a lot of white men that do

• White guys think less because once a white woman experiences sex with a black guy IF she then goes to a white guy she knows and the white guy knows he may not be able to satisfy her in the same way the black man did, so the only way to save face is to refuse outright any white woman who has been with a black man shame on those white guys anything too good they want to discredit or bring it down and this is their way of degrading and making the woman feel less than but NO it's not degrading a white woman can go with who she is attractive to this is not the 18th century we have come a long way but some ignoranious people will always live in the fake bliss that white is right and black is wrong, they seriously need to wake up and accept that most white women will always be attracted to bigger and better, hence the black dick, accept or deny.

• It depends on the demographic. Where I'm from there's a stereotype that black guys either date "leftover" white chicks or chicks in the drug scene. It's more of an economic status thing, IMHO, than anything about dick size. I don't believe the black guy's family are so cool about it either. Everybody is scrambling to seem middle class instead of poor.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/52263471.jpg

But like in a racially diverse middle class suburb, I don't see people having problems with it as much.

youqueen.com/.../...multiethnic-couple-smiling.jpg

I mean, obviously there are lowlife racists of all shades, too.

• Racist ones do.

• I know that some do think less of women that sleep outside of their race. It's none of their business, but they still do. I don't really see a lot of women thinking less of men who have slept outside of their race. I don't care what they did before, I care what is happening now between us. I would want the same in my future boyfriend. I have some guy friends that are the same, they don't think less or really care what their current has done in the past.

• Where I am from... that is the way it is. I'm not saying it's right.

• Maybe their upset that the girl has experienced the great BBC and know that their tinywhitecock won't compare. - white girl

• lol it doesn't make anything better just giving yourself a worse reputation