Girlfriend says she needs time, could it work or am I walking into a ticking bomb?

Im in a LDR with someone that just ended a long term relationship and she doesn't want to commit and says she needs more time. Based on your personal experience. Could it work if I give her time or is it or am I walking into a ticking bomb?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's going to forget about you, easily.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is girlspeak for "I am going to break up with you as soon as I find another guy who is interested in me... oh, by the way, I am already looking and think I've found him."

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah sometimes that we-need-a-break doesn't work well. there will always be that awkward feeling between you if you do get back together. And if you don't then that means she or you have moved on which is good because you realize that she wasn't worth your time and you deserve a better person who feels that the chemistry between you two "doesn't need a break."

• She doesn't want to take a break, she just doesn't want to fully commit

• We are in a girlfriend boyfriend relationship but it doesn't feel like it, it feels like we are just more than friends.
      Its so hard to explain.

• Then there you go that's your answer! If it doesn't feel like a relationship to you and she's not ready then I say you need to get out! Find someone who you like and is ready for the commitment you want. It might take time and a lot of ice cream and beer but hey when you do move on and find that person you would be grateful to have found that SO who meets ur requirements and needs. But then again I really don't know you or your girlfriend...

What Guys Said 2

• LDR = waste of time
    Doesn't want to commit = waste of time
    Needs some time = waste of time.

Waste of fucking time.

• it can work if you give her time