Can it work, if you fall for someone you don't find phisically attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, everyone can deny it all they like, but being attracted to someone is vital for most folks in order to want to be intimate with a person. The level of attraction they have to feel depends entirely on the person, but few people will date somebody they aren't attracted to.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you fall for this person it can work. The attraction matter is a whole different story though.

What Girls Said 4

• Unlikely. Unless you grow to find their outer shell attractive too, which can happen when you fall for someone. But if it doesn't happen, I can't see it working well long-term. More or less, attraction is is important to all of us, even if some of us don't like to admit it.

• I can't fall for someone I don't find attractive... so yeah.

• Yes.

• hate to break it to you but its very unlikely. When you break it down we're all animals and our primal instincts tell us to reproduce, nowadays thats difficult if you dont find them physically attractive. If you love someone but aren't attracted to them sexually then theyre more like friends right?

What Guys Said 3

• How do you fall for someone you don't find physically attractive?

That's like trying to bake bread without any ingredients.

• Nope it won't work at all for me

• I have never been more in love than with someone I didn't find that attractive when we first met. Ask me now and I will say she is the most attractive person who ever stepped on this world.