Should I tell him that I like him?

there's this guy i like, and he's in the frade above me. we don't talk at all in person, because we're both really shy. we text sometimes though, only if i start the conversation (he never does). since it's summer, i want to tell him that i like him, but i don't know if i should because i don't think he likes me back and i don't know how to respond. should i tell him? and if so, what should i say?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not say that you like him, at least not yet. It may be one sided. Try seeing if he is interested in you, and texting is a bad way to do this. He could be into you, but not be a good texter. Try to meet up, maybe some mutual friends could get you two together and see where it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it! I did that with my crush and he is shy too! But we went on a group date and I had the time of my life! But just ask him on a group date. Just be like "are you down to go? "

What Guys Said 3

• Text him and tell him about your feelings :P

• yes, guys dont play games.

• No you shouldn't.
    The "never starts the conversation" is already an hint at that.

What Girls Said 0