My "girlfriend" has trouble with the title and wants to go back to being friends. What do I do?

I have been chasing after this girl for a while and just recently got into a relationship. It was going amazingly for a while. We had told each other we loved each other, but now she is telling me that she can't handle the title of girlfriend and wants it to go back to the way it was before. I don't know if that would work though because I'm deeply in love with her and I'm not sure I could handle friendship and just deny my feelings. What the hell do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be confused if I were in that situation. But just respectfully let the relationship go, stay as friends, but also find someone else to date. May be hard @ 1st. But trust me, you'll find someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like she got tired of the relationship, but she still wants the benefits that come from it, like the cuddles, the gifts, the shoulder to cry on... but she also wants to be with other guys.
    I would dump her; I would tell her that it's either a relationship, or we move on, though given how she doesn't want the relationship, I would just dump her. I'm not gonna be used while she's fucking other dudes.

What Girls Said 1

• Show her how much you love her. Not just in gifts and stuff but also by your actions and feelings. Show her that you don't want her to go.

What Guys Said 1

• Let her go. She isn't worthy. If she won't have the official title, you don't want her. Women are easily replaced. I wish I'd known that in my teens.