How to stop thinking about this guy?

We work together and we spend about 40 hours a week together, so it's kinda hard to stop thinking about him/liking him if you see him every minute. I'm 100% sure he's not into me. How to stop thinking about him?😫😫

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a different job 😆😆, not much more u can do to be totally serious with you (jk). You'll always see him and can't stop your feelings from kicking in. I would say to try to find some other guy that you like so your mind switches to him and sooner than later you will have totally forgotten about that dude that you liked but he didn't like you back. Best of luck!

What Guys Said 6

• stop perfecting him in your mind, realize he is flawed person you just don't know the flaws.

Then find someone else to think about... find a new guy that is interested.

• that's the problem! I spend 80% of my life at work. I don't see any guys besides those who I work with. But I'll try, I appreciate your advice.

• there are no other guys? make the other 20% really good... or sleep less:)

• haha you're great

• Try and find another guy that you can like. Get a crush on someone else. Or try to ask him out for a drink.

• It depends. If it's me, you better move fast I'm working on another girl as we speak. If it's someone else, just assume he's gay and convince yourself of it.

• Wait.

• Hang out with other people :)

• Make him reject you in a cross fashion. You will then despise him, and get your mind freed.

What Girls Said 0