Im not good enough to have a woman in my life and I feel undesirable to women?

Im a 21 year old black male who has a hard time getting girls. I am in college and I work currently and I still live with my parents. I consider myself kind hearted and overall just a nice dude Im not your average typical bad boy or thug. The reason I bring that up is because a lot of black men my age or a little older or younger are usually stereotyped to be the type of blac men you see on TV or music videos. Im not that type of person at all and to be honest I really can't stand those types of people its just not in my character. Anyway as far as hobbies I love playing video games and watching anime and I listen to underground hip hop, rock and New Wave music. Unfortunately I don't really have many friends not at my job or at school I would like to have friends but I have a hard time making friends with people. Also I can be a bit shy and nervous sometimes not all the time but sometimes. I have a really hard time attracting women and whenever I am out I never notice girls checking me out at all and it makes me feel like im a ghost to them. I feel like I am ugly and unattractive to women. I've approached girls a few times before but whenever I do it I get nervous and then I get rejected. I've gotten rejected so much to the point where I gave up approaching women completely. Its been so long since I've actually had long conversations with girls. I just feel like im no ones type and no girl on this planet finds me attractive or wants to be with me. I really feel like im a flat out loser and no girl wants to be with a loser like me. When I used to approach girls I would always be genuine but I would still get rejected. No matter how nice I am I still end up on the short end of the stick. I have been feeling lonely for so long and whenever I see couples or I hear about other guys having girlfriends or their first girlfriend it makes me feel like they are better than me and im no good. I fee like I will be lonely forever and no girl will ever want me no matter what.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are are too young to be depressed over such thing!
    You already said you have have a problem making friends. Women are no different when you first want to meet them. They want someone fun , interesting and genuine.
    A girlfriend won't make you happy if you are not happy on your own. Join a club. Put effort into making friends at work for example.
    And Smile. smile. smile

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try and put yourself out there go to places anywhere club, bar, hangout joints anywhere and just try to make friends first before you start searching for that apecial woman. I'm in the same boat as you bro I've been out of an 8 yr relationship since 2013 and since then I've only spoken to 3 girls that didn't really lead to anything serious because either she chose to not or I didn't pursue it further. But at least I put myself out there for that particular opportunity and I think you should do the same.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey, you have some great qualities from the sound of it! The fact that you have a hard time making friends and getting girls may have lower your confidence a little bit tho. That's a problem everyone is attracted to confidence, so it is important to have a lot of it. Try looking at confidence building exercises they really do help and I feel like everything else will fall in to place after that getting girls and making friends will be a bit easier.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you work out? If not, start.

• Don't be nice. It makes pussy drier than the Sahara.

• Dude i can see you are a cool person , maybe you haven't meet the right girl yet , also relax you are still young.

• At least you have a BBC.