Which would you pick for a first more than friends hang out? Botanical garden, Maze, Museum, Park, Swimming, Archery, hang out alone at home chat?

I am going to ask this guy to hang out alone... We have been friends for a while and hung out alone but not as a planned thin. just deciding what i will suggest we do. These are all things I like to do and I don't think he will mind any of them as we have similar taste and they are low key.

Which would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my crush drove about 3 hours (round trip) to find the entrance to an abandoned missile silo. And found it.

Top that.

• lol thats really cool but im not trying to top im trying to keep it low. but if i was trying to top it id I don't know gotta think about it lol

• Yeah I vote you should find somewhere to go hiking. If you bring water and take it slow and find a day that's not too hot, it won't be too tiring. This also gives you the whole car ride there to talk, and then afterwards you could both be a bit tired and you could suggest ice cream!
      (Yeah I just have the silo trip in my head so... yeah)

• oh.. i left out hiking:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been fond of the park it's simple and beautiful... That or going to a zoo.

What Guys Said 1

• Anywhere , but i would personally prefer cuddling at home watching a movie and having sex.

What Girls Said 2

• Museum is the best place. You're chilled surrounded by art, there's no loud ass people around you so you can get to know each other in a super casual way while you see art. It's amazing! You can take him to the park on the second date tho

• If you both share an interest in the same thing do it. The maze sounds pretty fun.