Girls, Why would you say " I like you" to a random guy you just met?

You meet a random guy and find him nice, funny, well-mannered and has a great personality. Also you both agree on certain matters as well.

Within 10 minutes of meeting this random guy, you tell him , "I like you".

Now when you say "I like you" in this situation, what does it mean?

• When I say "I like you" in this particular situation, it means I ONLY want to be his friend and nothing further.
    50% (3)
  • When I say "I like you" in this particular situation, it means I am sexually attracted to him and want him to ask me out on a date. If he doesn't ask me out, nothing will happen between us ever.
    17% (1)
  • When I say " I like you" in this particular situation, it means I am sexually attracted to him and want him to ask me for casual sex. If he doesn't ask me for casual sex, nothing will happen between both of us.
    0% (0)
  • When I say " I like you" in this particular situation, it means I like him a lot and also feel sexually attracted to him, but I don't want to get sexually involved with him, for my own personal problems.
    0% (0)
  • None of the above options apply to me. i WILL give you my personal opinion below.
    33% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• Usually when I meet a new person, and I don't tell them I like them but this is a hypothetical situation, I tell them that because I like their personality, we have a lot in common, or their presence is nice. That's just how I am, though. I'm sure it's different for everyone.

• Thanks. So are you sexually attracted to the guy or ONLY see him as a friend, when you say "I like you " ?

• It really depends on the guy. Most of the time I tell him that in hopes of establishing a friendship.

• Do you end up having sex with a guy, when you are attracted to his looks at first sight OR do you become good friends then have sex with the guy OR do you just have casual sex?

• When I say that, it usually means I like his personality and his fun/nice to be around. It's usually a compliment about who he is as an overall person.

• Thanks. So are you sexually attracted to him or ONLY see him as a friend?

• If i felt like I liked him and I wanted to see how things went then i'd ask him out somewhere (like a date) looks lure me in, a personality makes me stay

• I totally agree with your point. So do you think many of your friends or girls you have casual acquaintance with, have casual sex?