Is this a toxic relationship?

We have know each other for two months. Our relationship was going so well. However, i recently have found out the she is forcefully wanting me to change myself. Let's get to know some about me first okay? i am not that of a cheerful person, i am happy/outgoing on the outside, however, in the inside i am somewhat a, shall we call, a person who think a lot, and some of my thoughts are not that positive, i also have a used to be serious anger issue but i managed to cease it though, for her. I need someone to share my thoughts, it is currently the only way to balance myself for now. Back to my issue, my girlfriend notices this, for a while now. At first, she was all like what we hope from a girlfriend: "tell me what is bothering you, talk with me and we can make it better". I suppose that is why we need a SO right? To share what we think, to feel better. These days, she has become an easily irritated person, she get pissed of at every concerns i told her, . I have been trying to keep many of this thoughts to myself, but i can not hold an overload number of them inside, so, yesterday i unintentionally mentioned one of my issue while chatting with her. She told me that i was stressing her out, and why i am still this person, its 2 months and she saw no progress. I really kept my self calm last night to reason with her, even backed off at some points. She would just go on and on, telling me that i had no effort in bettering myself. At the very end, i just couldn't stand her inconsiderate logic and was sent into rage, saying that she has already crossed the line. I regretted typing that line, she is angry at me now, we are in a temporary breakup now, this may go on for many days to come. I know she dislike the inner personality of mine, but this? the person who swore to fix you up, abandoned me literally in the middle of nowhere.
Everyone has flaws, she has her own, i cope with them and try to resolve whenever i can. Am i wrong, am i the only one who is trying?

What Girls Said 2

• Toxic for sure.

• If you're constantly negative, it's understandable why she has gotten irritated by your behaviour. Imagine being with someone who is constantly grumpy/sad. Would you like that? Because I am more than certain that the majority of people would find it off-putting.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, I think this thing is not meant to be. She's not for you if she knows who and what you are, and yet still get's pissed when you open up about yourself.