Girls: How to get even with a fvckboy?

I wanna hear your stories. Have u ever put a fvckboy in his place? I'm in this shitty situation, this boy is leading me on but I haven't slept with him and I'm not planning to. However I'm very upset that he is playing with my feelings. Everytime I try to leave he comes after me, showing me how much he cares bla bla. It was all fake, because the moment I believe him he goes back to his old self. I'm now ignoring his ass and he seems to be very angry/frustrated with me (GOOOOOOD feeel the burn). But I'm not done yet. I want to teach this fvcker a lesson. I'm not asking this from guys, because I don't expect them to offer me tips lol. I trust u warrior ladies rawr

Thank you ladies :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay I'll you what I did, and although it was soooo wrong of me to do it - and would never do it again - I don't regret it because it hurt him good :)

So fuckboy being fuckboy doesn't share details of who they fucking with - even best friends... I knew I'm attractive enough to get guys (even if it's not serious) and so I hit on his best friend and he fell for me. Ooooh and when fuckboy found out shit hit the fan :)

• This is GOLD I swear hahaha :D Don't feel bad, these guys don't deserve good treatment. I'm in the same situation. His friend really likes me, I only have to say yes and he'll be all over me :)

• thank you too Katerina! :)

What Guys Said 14

• I don't see how he's a "fboy" if you didn't, but maybe he is with others. Why in the Hell do girls go for these guys... a whole another matter... I already know, just disgusted to hear it...

This sounds somewhat "passive aggressive" behavior, which is difficult to deal with and frustrating to say the least. basically, he's sick and doesn't know it. add to that if he is attractive, has raging hormones and extrovert, and you have trouble for the female population... he will do damage...

Get back with him by bringing him the name of a counselor, talk to him about it. he go to counseling and you'll go to the first appointment with him to explain his behavior. but you aren't dating him... over! If he's just an "a-hole" then that's something else. Try to leave him better than you found him, but do leave him. He will do the same to others.

doing things this way gives you the upper hand, you are a woman of power over him and he can't mess with you.

You didn't go too far with him.. well done holding back! You may want to hurt him for messing with his feelings, but he's already hurt... what... gonna kick a sick dog too? . isn't the approach above more adult?

• This is so stupid. Dude, just ignore the guy. He's a fuckboy, just leave. You know what he's capable but you still go back. You like the attention, and that's why you wanna hurt him.
    How can he hurt you when you know what he's doing?
    Sounds stupid.

He's a fuckboy, but you sound like a b*tch. Perfect couple, actually.

• There are a number of "toys" that are used in BDSM relationships that you could implement. You know "If you really love me, prove it" kind of thing. I'm thinking things like a DL2000 (it's a remote controlled shocking device that locks to his balls) etc. Just go all femdom on him, get into financial dominance, etc. He'll either run forever or become your play toy. Either way you het what you want.

• LOL that'll make him scared for sure :D

• wow, sounds like an entertaining read :P What inspired u to write about it?

• When I came across this video on YouTube, it was a remote for something... by the time I'd finished my research into the device I was shocked, titillated, and kind of aroused. So I started thinking "how far could you go, in remote human control? " and it became a book idea, So I have been thinking about this for about 2 years.

• you can only teach him a "lesson" if he falls for you and you just drop him like a fuck toy... since this is very unlikely to happen, you won´t be able to. also: don´t waste your energy on negativity. this is toxic to your life.

• My current girlfriend in the early days texted me at 3am asking if we were exclusive and when I asked why she didn't reply to me for a week, every time I ran into her she would look guilty and excuse herself, she's a drama major, she found out I was talking to other girls and decided she was gonna play a little mindfuck, it sounds rather simple but when you think your on top and you get the rug sweeped out from under you it hurts your ego a bit. We're now two years in and it's pretty cool, I ain't saying it's gonna work out the same but at the end of the day if he likes you he'll show you and if not the best revenge is not giving a shit about him and doing it out of nowhere. I hope you find a decent guy

• I appreciate your advice and I'm glad you have worked it out with your girlfriend :) I hope I will find my decent guy and I when I find him I will treat him like a king. These fake ones just get on my nerves though, they pretend to be something they are not.

• You move on and stop behaving like a child.

• This extraordinary thing you have just been through is just an average day for a guy. And we are always expected to stop wining and move on.
    So in the name of equality I say what you do stop wining about and move on.
    You might believe it but that is the best revenge.

• It's your fault for not only going with a fvckboy, but continuing to fall for his promises to change. All you. You're 25-29 years old, you should know better by now. Rawr

• You need serious help.

• Self censorship.

• You're 25~29... when I get older I really do not want my girlfriend to be anything like you.

• fvck and new boy lol

• what about fuckgirls? can you teach me how

• u mean girls who fuck with every guy? they are not a challenge. I don't see many guys falling for them. If u mean female players... well yeah good luck with that.

• so your fuckboy is a challenge and you like a challenge? just leave him alone sounds like you still want his ass

• He is the one not leaving me alone. I hold the cards darling and I'm gonna use them wisely :)

• First world problems.

• come on now don't be so grumpy :)

What Girls Said 9

• You are THAT angry about a guy you haven't even slept with?
    Count yourself lucky ;) haha

But the best way is to move on. Especially with social media, it will kill a guy like that to see you happy.
    As soon as I met someone special, I had long messages explaining how amazing I was from a couple guys that took me for a ride.
    I was just nice and courteous but my man saw the messages (without me knowing) and took it in his own hands so I didn't really have a chance to see their reply lol

Its really predictable. Makes me regret ever being heartbroken by them! But I am really grateful cause I wouldn't have met my partner if it wasn't for them! So hehehe

• My partner is a muscly black sportsman so you can imagine that a couple skinny boys got shown. I knew my worth so happy I didn't waste any more time on them!

• You obviously have very sharp intuition! Most of us get carried away cause some guys can come across as really genuine then months later say they aren't ready for a relationship -.-'
      Please don't let them drive you crazy, the more time you spend angry the more you attract these sharks. Like they can smell your blood. A happy woman with good intentions will attract a good man - use your great skill of intuition! Good luck x

• Yes, I agree with you! We are at our most beautiful when we feel alive inside :) I don't want to become ''that bitter woman''. Won't let these guys kill my spirit.

• He's not gonna learn shit. As soon as you back off (but really back off, not taking him back) he's gonna move onto another girl and do the same shit to her. And so on in circles. Why waste time and energy on someone who's not gonna change? Isn't it exhausting? Don't you have other things to do in life? I once wanted to put a fuckboy in his place but then I realized I'm too lazy for that. He's not gonna feel the burn because he has no real feelings for you. And he's certainly not gonna develop them like them like that. The burn only hurts if it's real. One day he might fall real hard for a girl who's gonna play with him, only then he might change. Trust me on this - you can't make him feel sorry. Not gonna happen.

• Let him hang there... pursue without putting much energy. Get him in little confidence and drop it. Then again get him in confidence and drop it. False promises work best because girls are thought of being emotional and guys think the promises will be true. Break them. Its easy. :)

• Be nice to him :D xD Its fun.

• You're right :) I'm already detaching myself from the situation just wanted to leave a parting gift haha :D
      thanks again!

• Welcome again :) And good luck ;) Enjoy. Hope he falls. in the pit xD

• From me experience, honestly, you can't play a fuckboy.
    I can be a heartless bitch i promise u, but i learned that i can't teach a guy his game.
    The best thing to do is to ignore that motherfucker and show him that he's playing his game alone. He'll have to respect u and then learn that he can't do shit to u.

• I'm doing this at the moment.
      I just wanted to do more damage :D I hate fvckboys. Those lying pieces of sh*t.

• I hate them too.
      Thats the most that you can do tbh, do anything more and he sees right through your actions and that gives him a chance to play you even more.
      Believe me, I had to learn this the hard way.

• the way i ended it with the player who was after me was by calling him out in the store where i worked. i said "maybe you should try not using people for sex." we haven't spoken since.

• It's not worth your time. He will never care lol

Just move on.

• Keepn ignoring him and move o to the next guy. Don't fuck with a fuck boy point blank

• By falling for his fuckery

• But it must be easy. That's the very definition of their title