Why are there so many creepy guys on the dating app "Happn"?

It's ridiculous how many have asked me to go to their home to chill, watch movies, drink wine or whatever other reason. How can they possibly think I'm just gonna go at night to hang out at some guys house I've never met? One even said he'd join me at my house and bring a bottle of wine. Is it just me or is this extremely creepy and inappropriate? I'm just blown away at how common it is too!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know tbh

• u know u love it ;)

• Lol I think it's pretty safe to assume you're one of them judging by that comment. I wonder if that's actually what they all think when they ask me. Unbelievably creepy. Not to mention stupid that they have a lack of judgement so bad they don't realise that it repels rather than attracts me. I can't believe there would be that many stupid guys out there who actually believe that it's going to work.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, the internet attracts many creepers.