Age barrier 2 part?

I was just wondering I'm extremely attracted to this girl but she's a senior in highschool and I'm about to be a sophomore in college I just wanted your guys take on whether I should go for it and I'm not even worried about the sex ( I can wait) but I don't want to miss my shot because of like 2y age gap. I don't wanna look like a creep. I mean I'm extremely attracted to her. What should I do?

Also her family works were I work including her how should I approach her. And should I worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• While it's not much of an age gap, you two are at different life stages. Honestly though, plenty of people make it work and I don't think you should let it deter you from asking her out.

• Thank you i appreciate it.

• How should I approach her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah most girls dont go for younger guys. Im actually trying to crack a girl whos 2 years older then me. She literally said " If you're younger then me, I won't think you will have much authority over me". lol!. I didn't give a shit. I hit her up and she always replies and tries to keep the convo going. BUT upon getting her number, she said to me "you're pretty hot". Maybe it was a shit test (i dunno, I didn't care lol), or maybe she really ment it. But if she really didn't want anything to do with me, she wouldn't be replying to my texts (let alone my open ended texts). Whatever girls tell you, take it with a grain of salt. Make yourself look good (whether in person or through text), show her your smartness, your humour, and confidence and she will start to think "well this guy doesn't act that young at all". I haven't met her yet, but I know for a fact she would enjoy my company (most people do anyways, I've got jokes for days)

• Actually I'm older by two years but it was still help full

What Girls Said 2

• I think a 2 year age gap is pretty normal so as long as you treat her well, and things like that you have nothing to worry about. Ask her out if you like her :)

• Go for it

What Guys Said 0