Why is a user surprised that I was also using him?

This was supposely a 4 month old relationship. He just confessed about faking his early ''I love you'' thing and that he felt terrible (even went on to his speech of ''if you can ever forgive, you didn't deserve this, etc), to which I replied that I knew it since day 1 and was also playing along (for instance never using my credit card nor a single penny on our dates); I was actually dating someone else as well too.

I already knew who I was really dealing with (this was really a dare I made with my friends). I pretended to be an old-fashioned girl.

Needless to say he got kind of upset. What a hypocrite!!

Sounds like he got kind of hurt himself. by the way the guy I'm dating knows about this.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You 1 upped him and played him at his own game, and clearly no one likes that lol. People have a tenancy to give out shit but aren't able to take it themselves. When someone's like this, generally it's a true reflection of their character.

• yeah... I think he's upset more because while he in the end felt bad for playing me (that's why he confessed at the end), I didn't.

• Ahhh okay, so he does have a conscience.

• Thanks for mhg :)

What Guys Said 4

• Haha. If it were true, it would be hysterical.

• Why play retarded games? You deserve to be alone until you grow the fuck up.

• Fakest story I've ever read.

• Uninspiring.

What Girls Said 0