Guys, Do you like petite, average or tall big women and why? And why not the other (Be blunt honestly)?

I'm very big woman. I'm 6'1, large built and thick. Guys told me I'm too heavy to be carried or get piggyback rides. My 5'6 ex boyfriend feel down and got hurt when he tried picking me up. My petite friends (4'10 - 5'3) all have boyfriends over 6ft. My boyfriends have been 6'2 and shorter and all dumped and cheated on me with petite women. Even my sister who is 5'6 has a 6'7 boyfriend and been together for four years. Why dont men give me as a big large woman a chance?

• Petite 5'3 and under
    32% (6)
  • Average 5'4 - 5'7
    42% (8)
  • 5'8 - 5'11
    16% (3)
  • 6ft and over
    10% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall and big.
    Last week at the grocery store I looked out over the heads of people and saw a giantess. There was only one word that could describe her, Magnificent.
    Well over 6 feet tall, Irish red hair twisted in a messy bun, wonderfully thick curves.

Now I am not an aggressive man. Nor am I easily impressed by a womans appearance. I'm attracted to personalities, humor, verve, compassion, and kindness. None of which is seen on a womans backside, no matter how perfect it is. However I made a promise to myself that the next time I felt a clear and involuntary attraction to someone in public I would ask them out. Between that promise and the encounter described above, over a year had passed before I chanced upon her. As I said, I'm not easily impressed.

Unprepared as I was, dressed in my 'just going to get milk' cloths, I went in for a conversation that would lead to a bold totally alpha date request, and likely resulting in abrupt rejection. As I approached I got my first good look at her angelic face, and I fled down the nearest isle. I was completely thrown off when she made eye contact with me and smiled. I was forced to abort my intent because she MIGHT have been seventeen years old.

*sigh* Our relative age difference made her no less magnificent. Perhaps I'll find another poor woman to annoy and worship in a few months...

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer the women that I'm dating to be my height. I don't really care about her being an inch taller or shorter that me. I just like when we are both the same height so I can easily look into her beautiful eyes. Most of my freinds are 5'1ish so I'm always looking at the tops of their heads unless they are looking up at me. LOL sometimes I just want to pat them on their cute heads.

• I'm 5'6 so I said average.

I like 6' tall women, but haven't found one that liked me yet:)

• Sorry to hear that! For me, I love big curvy women (BBW's, Google it) :).
    I don't like too skinny and petit tiny women! My only problem is that I am not that tall, so bigger and taller women mostly don't want me!
    I would always give you a chance and would never ever cheat!
    I do wrestling as a sport and there it is a big plus when women are a bit bigger build! Can't do piggy rides? They can ride you! if it is only about sexual stuff then the person is only interested in sex with you. So, please! Do not feel bad and you can always inbox me to talk more about this topic..

• I'm 6'1 and I prefer women to be just a bit shorter than me but not way shorter, just because I don't want my kids to be short.

As weight goes, I can't date a girl who's fat. I find it unattractive and we are not sexually compatible, it's all I focus on and lose interest

• I like tall just find them more appealing, have longer legs. However overall I have no preference, however my GFs did have some height.

• Well I'm not tall, that's why I stick to short girls

Really have no choice anyway

• Average.

• hight is not a thing for me.

• I prefer women taller than me, I am 180 cm (5'10-5'11) so you would probably fit perfecty.

• Lol message me and I'll tell you everything

• about 165cm-185cm because they are easier to kiss and cuddle at that size

• What about me?

• you are 0,42 cm too tall ;P
      jk, who care about half a cm? So no problem :)