I love him but he has a girlfriend?

Seriously, I never thought I will met someone to love so much! But it's kinda impossible, everything else it's wrong. He likes me, for real, but he can't break up with his long distance girlfriend. It's something really serious, I can't write it here. They're not going very well now, they're pretty cold with each other. She does suspects something, she is crazy for him. She also cheated on him. It's complicated. I am crazy for him too. I am feeling so dull without him, I can't give up on him, I can't at the thought that I will never kiss him again, I don't want this to end. I can't move on. I couldn't forget him 2 years being away from him. He is so special for me, my truly first love. What should I do? Everything seems against us...

What Guys Said 2

• "He can't break up with his long-distance girlfriend" Why not? There must be fifty ways to leave your lover.

It doesn't seem like anything is against you except his unwillingness to make a change. If he's clinging to her, then he's not that into you. Date other guys. Eventually you will fall in love with someone who is available.

• If someone is in a relationship, they turn into asexual beings. You do not interefere with that. At best you can make it clear what you feel for him, but thats the furthest you can go. The rest is up to him.

What Girls Said 1

• If he's not going to leave his girlfriend then I'm sorry to say that he's not all that interested in you and you need to distance yourself from him.