Would you date someone who tried to commit suicide before? Why or Why not?

Would it be more of a risk to date somone like that for you or would you give them a chance in a relationship with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was seeing a guy for a bit that admitted he attempted suicide when he was much younger. It only made me sad, but wasn't a turn off.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. Its not a deal breaker.

• I'd date them. Make them so happy that they realize what they could've missed if they went down that path and actually died. Give them a reason to live, not just exist.

• A huge deal breaker for me

• that sounds like one whirlwind of problems I got enough problems within myself with anxiety and depression I wouldn't possibly be able to handle someone who is suicidal.

• what if they aren't suicidal, but just made a poor choice at that moment?

• I personally can't tell, but after leaving that job I feel better than before. I persnonally won't ever go back into that job type.

• you live and learn, sometimes things have to get worse before they will get better.

What Guys Said 1

• No. I'm not here to play Captain Save-A-Ho. I won't be fixing someone's mental problems, nor their financial problems, and I don't consider single mothers for anything more than short term with sex.