Is she even interested in me? I really need some advise on how to handle this?

So i have seen her two times now. 3 weeks ago she asked me to come over to see her at her nieces place. so i did and i told her briefly in between that i thought she looked pretty, she told me i looked good as well. we left at the same time and kissed when were standing at her car. so we were texting for 3 weeks , nothing special no deep conversations. she doesn't like calling for whatever reason which i would prefer over texting. she never calls me back. as those 3 weeks passed i sort of tried to plan a 2nd date, but she told me she was busy working, school etc... to me that was a bit off, she didn't seem so busy with her exams, so i called her out and told her that she didn't seem interested in seeing me , that i couldnt understand what made it so hard for her to at least create some time for us. anyway she told me she was interested and after a few days i finally got her to meet me again. she came to my place last Thursday. we made out, i tried to have sex with her she let me do some touching but told me she didn't wanted to have sex yet which i accept. so yesterday i texted her that i liked seeing her. but no reply. she basically justs answers to my texts were she doesn't have to explain how she feels about me. when i ask her what she likes to do for a date or in her spare time she tells me'' no idea''. she does this pretty often, like i asked what her favorite vacation location is, and she told me'' no idea ;''. When i don't text her she texts me first when i take time tio reply she texts me more but whenever i pick up on her texts and try to start a convo with her i get dull replies , and she puts no effort in the convo. i see she is online but sometimes doesn't even bother to read my texts or replies way later. i really like this girl but her behaviour strikes me as if she treating me as an option. i dont know what she is doing right now, if she is seeing others or not. i basically know nothing about her. should i call her out on this

Most Helpful Girl

• Start treat her like a friend. Like don't ask her how she feels about you, don't tell her you like her. Just a straight up friend, ask her about her day, her work or her school but don't share your feelings. And take your next steps with base on that. If she asks you if everything's ok or something close once you start treating her like a friend means that she likes you and maybe she just doesn't know how to put out those feelings and maybe she wanna take it slow. If she seems cool and less "scared" to talk about her real feelings means that she's liking the way you're treating her and she just want to be friends with you.

• so i basically dont show her i like her, we already made out several times during thoser two dates... do you think she is interested in me. like when we are together , she also kisses me. for the rest im not getting much from her

Most Helpful Guy

• "her behaviour strikes me as if she treating me as an option"

That was my gut instinct as well when reading this. There are all kinds of other possibilities as well naturally, like she could be swept up with something in her life.

My personal approach to gain sanity in these situations is to treat her as an option, see other women simultaneously, whether or not she's treating you like an option. Then she doesn't drive you insane when it's hard to meet and get any reaction out of her. It might also kind of make you more attractive to all the women involved, since you have options.

• i agree with you, it's not my usual aproach as i want to get to know her better but i have decided not to trext her this evening or tomorrow. i let her aproach me and maybe im going to call her out on her actions. i dont get it, when she is with me she literally can't keep her hands of me, its not just me kissing her, its also her kissing me but as soon as i want to start convos with her or plan dates she is giving me a hard time

• Or it doesn't have to be other women either. With these types of girls, best cure to avoid twiddling thumbs and wondering what's going on with her is a busy schedule of your own.

• you are right. she did text me yesterday night but it's pretty much her standard question. hi, how is your day. she is just checking up on me but as soon as i respond and try to start a conversation with her she grows cold again. today i decided to reply to her text , and also asked her how her day was. i also asked her if she wanted to go out for lunch. i got no reply but she online several times in between, even had time to change her profile picture. so i texted her, again saying: ok maybe some other time, im going to sport, I've noticed you are busy so im noit going to bother you any further. she did reply but i haven't read her message and im not going to for at least till tomorrow evening. if she takes me for granted im not going to make her a priority. so she can wonder what she might have done wrong.

What Girls Said 1

• Not you again... You still after that weed polish girl...

• no i'm not. I'm asking a question about a completely different girl. come one

What Guys Said 3

• bro i think she looks not really interested, since she doesn't answer you texts quickly and her texts are dull, so that's a sign she' not interested. girls should do most of the pursuing and not the guy. i think you should let her go, and give her space, she either comes back to you in case she's interested, or she will just walk away. by pursuing her like that, you will look needy and lower her interest in you. there's nothing you could do to increase her interest but wait and see what she does. but her replies man " no idea" and these dull stuff, not good man, why the hell would you pursue a girl like this one. you deserver better. go out and meet many girls and dont think about her, forget her. i suggest you watch corey wayne on youtube. just look him up, he has tons of videos on this subject bro. he will help a lot. and seeing that she flirted with you and made out, and she didn't feel any attraction to you after that, it means you should let her go. i hope it helps.

• hahahahaha bro i kno ur probs older than me but when your a teen u understand this stuff. either she's trying to play hard to get and your making it to easy for her. im not saying completely ignore her and play it cool but relax and dont always text he. buttttt. if u dont want to just confront her about it

• im not going to text her for 1 or 2 days. i think she is treating me like an option, im not an option im someones number 1 or im out. i treated my girlfriends as numbers 1's, do i regret it? no but i have realized through time that i was wrong for doing so when they didnht treated me as theirs

• you are the back up. incase all else fails, you're on the rebound. you're in the bench warming up.