Should I confront him about dancing with females?

So there's this guy that I been seeing for quite some time now. We are not officially a couple yet so I'm having a dilemma here. Basically we both like eachother at least that's what he tells me. The thing is I see that when he goes out on weekends he always seem to be around other girls and dancing and grinding on them. He posts these videos on his snaptchat that's how I been seeing them. I can't help but feel jealous and hurt because I feel like if we got something going on why would he be fooling around other girls? I also believe that maybe he probably also having sex with them just based on how he dancing on him. At the same time I feel like I shouldn't get mad cause we aren't dating but if a guy was really into a girl that he likes would he still be doing this? Should I tell him how I feel about him dancing with other girls? Or just leave it alone?

A couple of days later I did asked him what he wants if he wants a relationship with me or not and he told me he do. But I don't know if he really meant it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "We are not officially a couple yet" thus he's free to dance.
    Jealousy can cause you problems. Take care.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if anything makes you feel uncomfortable or affects you emotionally you should always talk about how you feel. Suppressing your feelings and things on your mind can cause the issue to become exacerbated in your own mind. You start to overthink and make lots of assumptions. Its not healthy to keep things to yourself

Talking to him will help you to see what his view is. So he'll either be able to put your mind at rest , or you'll be able to make the right decision for you , based on his response and reaction

What Guys Said 1

• Well either your an exclusive couple or not. But yes that would be a big problem, if you were an exclusive couple.

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him but based on his actions he's not that much committed to whatever you guys are having. Ask him what he wants and from that you do what you gotta do

• Don't waste your time with a guy who doesn't consider you when he's st the club or doesn't put his focus on you, but his focus on dick grinding on others girls ass