If I make myself busy will it work at getting my boyfriend to make more effort to make time for me?

I've been telling my bfo put more effort In Making time for me. I feel like all he's been doing lately is spend time with his friends. I've tried talking to him but he says its just a busy time and thing a should go back to normal. Should I start saying I'm busy more often for him to clue in he's losing me?

What Guys Said 1

• A busy time but he makes time with his friends no problem? He's not taking you seriously and taking you for granted. Don't say your busy more often, be more direct. Say, you need to make more time for me (us) because I need that in a boyfriend and if you can't give it to me then maybe we need to see other people. Guys don't take subtle hints of any kind usually, the more direct (and honest) you are the better results you're going to get.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really, he either wants to prioritize you or he doesn't, regardless of whether you're busy or not.