How would you feel if she ended things over text before you made her your girlfriend?

Guys: A girl ends a dating thing with you over text message and gives you the exact reason why. You've been seeing her for about 3 months but have not locked her in yet. What would be your reaction to this message? Would you write back? Would you ignore her? Would it make you upset?

0|0
1|2

What Guys Said 2

• this happened to me more than once. yes im upset because she wasted my time and is leaving me. i usually want them to hook me up with a friend though i never ask and just cut things off.

0|0
    0|0
    • So guys do get sad! I did this with a guy who basically didn't communicate well or show me emotion. He didn't respond to me so I figured that he just didn't care

• i was more angry than sad but i guess i did get sad after but it was always accompanied with anger because my time was wasted. its harder for guys to get girls and after a few months of talking to a girl i will cut off all the other girls that were interested in me and there's no getting them back like it usually is for girls.

• I wouldn't text back, I'd be happy I dodged that bullet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy, but why would you do that over a text message? Do it face to face.

0|0
    0|0