How would you feel if she ended things over text before you made her your girlfriend?

Guys: A girl ends a dating thing with you over text message and gives you the exact reason why. You've been seeing her for about 3 months but have not locked her in yet. What would be your reaction to this message? Would you write back? Would you ignore her? Would it make you upset?

What Guys Said 2

• this happened to me more than once. yes im upset because she wasted my time and is leaving me. i usually want them to hook me up with a friend though i never ask and just cut things off.

• So guys do get sad! I did this with a guy who basically didn't communicate well or show me emotion. He didn't respond to me so I figured that he just didn't care

• i was more angry than sad but i guess i did get sad after but it was always accompanied with anger because my time was wasted. its harder for guys to get girls and after a few months of talking to a girl i will cut off all the other girls that were interested in me and there's no getting them back like it usually is for girls.

• I wouldn't text back, I'd be happy I dodged that bullet.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy, but why would you do that over a text message? Do it face to face.