Do guys prefer a career oriented girl or a housewife type of person?

I personally am a very career oriented person, I have a lot of ambitions and goals and will work really hard till I achieve them, lm currently in college for business but after that I do plan on hopefully becoming a manger for some big comany or a financial institution thingy and I want my own business in the future so I'd work on that too. Anyways would guys like a career oriented person or just a housewife who might have a job but like as a cashier at McDonald's and spend most of the time at home, taking care of kids? I mean I would obviously never have kids because I don't want to for many reasons and one is it won't go with my career and I just don't want to. So what's your opinion?

The career oriented person could also be a really cool fun ougoing person and stuff but they're just very career oriented and they don't want a family/kids and spend most of their time working to achieve their goals and they do have some free time and during those they have the time of their lives

Most Helpful Guy

• Housewife but I have no issues with women working as long as her family is her most important and 1st, I've seen to many families destroyed or left behind by career obsessed women it's not pretty and wouldn't want that future for my own.

• I personally think if someone is "career obsessed then maybe they shouldn't have a family"

• You would think so wouldn't you? but that's not generally how it goes down.

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess they want a little bit of both lol

What Guys Said 7

• Career oriented, but with family as the main goal, like me.

• Why do you general? Some guys want one thing and other guys wanted the other way. The question is what kind of guy do you want to date or marry. I will give you back a generalization. Guys who want a wifey, that is someone to stay home go clean and take care the kids are generally looking for a girl who is not as intelligent as a girl with ambition. Intelligent guys with careers of their own wants and intelligent woman not someone with no ambition and no background education. That is a generalization and I am certain there are exceptions to every rule but I just answered your generalization with my best opinion which is unfortunately also a generalization but I stand by it

• I personally prefer someone adventurous like me, so less career-oriented I guess, but I want a partner in crime, not a servant

• I prefer career oriented girl

• I don't care, as long as she fucks, sucks, and goes the hell away when I'm done.

• I'm very emotional man, i would prefer housewife

• I would prefer housewife, only because I want to get married and have kids one day.

What Girls Said 0