Would You Rather?

Would you rather date a person who is incredibly attractive but has nothing in common with you or, would you rather date a person who isn't incredibly attractive but you get along with them really well?

• Attractive
  • Personality
I'm glad to see that personality is in the lead, but I am slightly alarmed about the amount of people who think beauty is more important.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither.

I would have casual sex with the first choice and become friends with the second one.

I don't need both of the best parts of each option. I'm not worthy of both of the best parts of each option.

I just need enough of both to not turn me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality is its own form of beauty. I choose personality.
    "Pretty is something you can see, quite pleasant to the eyes and makes you weak to your knees.
    Beauty can be seen only with the heart, lasts much longer when pretty falls apart."

What Guys Said 7

• I'm ALWAYS going with the personality, and who she is!!! 'Beauty' is subjective, and I kind of grow more and more attracted to the person I like, as a person, a friend, and companion.
    Superficial beauty is a temporary thing, and fades with age. If you see the beauty of the person, within, that never fades!!

• I dont want to get serious I had serious already. So I pick beauty over ugly even if its for a short while

• Well I wouldn't date someone I am not attracted to. It's an obvious rule.

• Attractive. I have no interest in fucking an ugly girl.

• Looks matter.

• clearly would need both

• attractive, i dont care if i have nothing in common. I WANT someone different. Not someone who is a female version of me.

What Girls Said 7

• Looks aren't everything I much rather actually connect with the guy.

• I've already chosen guy A over B because I'm just an idiot like that.

• Vote A = I won't date people I am not attracted to.

• Personality

• Niggas lying on here 💀

• depends if they're still attractive to me.

• Attractive