What kind of girls do you think use tinder? Should I not be using it?

I've had tinder for months now... I've gone on a few dates and been asked on 50+. I've met all kinds of guys, but I hear the same thing from them, which may just be words, but they say I'm not the type to be on tinder, I'm too good, too cute, too whatever, etc. I have met a Virgin guy though on there, which was kinda funky. We only talked. Anyways, I don't hook up.. Not my thing. I've gone on coffee dates and only hooked up with the first guy I met bc I wanted to see if it was my thing, and I found out it wasn't. Since the , it's hard to turn away from the app bc I like the compliments and random conversations... but I haven't slept with anyone and refuse to. I'll go out for drinks or to walk and talk, but then i usually have to cut them loose because they want more too fast.

What kind of women are found on tinder? Should I not be on it if I am looking for a real relationship and to move slowly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend on Tinder and it's the happiest and best relationship I've been in all my life. I can confidently say that I met my soulmate through it and I'm thankful for pushing through. I was on it a good few months before meeting my boyfriend. In fact I recall deleting it after going on various dates with guys that didn't work out but then I got it again and the moment I saw my boyfriend I knew there was something. So really, my success story is very real and I wouldn't give up.

What Guys Said 2

• sloots. who else?

• tinder is a hookup app if you're not on there to hook up you shouldn't be on there.

What Girls Said 1

• i was always told it's a hook up site. I haven't heard any couples that met on there.