He cheated on me or her?

I have been dating a guy who I thought was the perfect man for about 4 months now. Since the beginning I've noticed he's always making moves and busy. But yet everyday he manage to see me, call me , text me , and take me out to meet his family and close friends. Last night i got a text from a another woman asking me if i was dating with ( lets call him eric) . I said Yes. And she said " well I've been going out with him for a year, he said you were a friend" .
I was incomplete shock only because I thought he was actually not the type of man to do this fuck boy shit. He even post pictures of us Facebook. She showed me texts and it was true they were together. When I confronted him about it he turned red. He blocked her from every social media and from his phone and is begging me to forgive him. I know he loves me but i lost the trust. And I don't know what to do now. For a man to have a big ego like he does and to come begging and crying really shows he may actually care. All he says is " he didn't know how to brake up with her". ... Help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Have enough self-respect to dump the decietful prick. If you forgive that shit, he'll just think he can pull stuff like that again and why should he respect you if you can't respect yoursef.

• He's a coward. You dont want to be with him. He'll do the same thing to you too when he doesn't know how to break up with you

• how can you have a relationship if there is no trust.