Want a relationship without sex or marriage... real?

I'm a 23 y. o. girl. I don't plan to marry soon (say, not until 27-28 at least, just a big NOOO, whatever the case). But I don't want sex either - meaning, just dating and sleeping for fun without any plans for the future (and there can be NOOO plans - see point 1). Still I wouldn't like to be all single, I'd enjoy an intimate romantic relationship - trusting each other, hanging out together, kissing, a lot of physical contact (but not sexual), a strong emotional bond etc. Guys, is it even possible? Dating a girl without any prospects of physical intimacy in the nearest future just because you like holding hands and watching movies together? And in your 20s, not in primary school (hehe)?

(Marriage is possible - but later. Sex - not after "three dates", "four dates", half a year, maybe even a year or more. So, same thing here - "possible but not now").

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it's kind of impossible if I find the girl at all attractive.

I love cuddling and snuggling up with women, holding hands, that sort of thing -- touchy/feely type and into intimacy, but I also love groping my girlfriends. I can kind of cuddle and snuggle without grabbing any boobs or butts and not turn it into a sexual thing, but only if the girl isn't sexy (ex: not wearing a short skirt or anything like that).

And for me, kissing without sex is like foreplay without sex. I don't really enjoy kissing that much, it just tends to make me horny. To do a lot of that without any sex is just going to piss me off. I was into kissing a lot when I was a teenager and a virgin because that was all I knew. After sex, kissing started to become a warm up exercise for sex to me.

I think this would be easier if I was single and the girl was just like a nice friend but willing to get kind of intimate and physical and cuddly this way with the firm agreement that nothing more would come out of it, while I'm still free to have sex with other men.

• [...] while I'm still free to have sex with other men [/women]. That's a pretty weird mistake.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is possible, but there are not many guys who would be open to it.

What Guys Said 5

• You are just the kind of woman I would love to date! Emotional bonding and intimacy matters a lot more to me than sex, and I am willing to wait until marriage if she wants me to ) although it will be difficult).

As long as you don't indefinitely deny sex, I would be completely fine with it. Good luck, I'm sure there are a lot more guys like me for you! :)

• @ aficionado do u want to date her?

• Listen did u know her personally no right? Why does it matters wt she'll think... may be she get impress... again stop thinking wt pp'll think about u... as u know all guys who r jerk doesn't care wt that girl'll think...
      Well talking to random girls'll help to boost ur confident

• @Kelania

Yes, you are so damn right! It's not that I am not confident, but I have a bit of social anxiety and due to my inexperience with women, I just don't know what women want, how to talk to them etc. Women are a mystery to me! :P

• I would not be interested in dating a girl who was not interested in anything more physically intimate than a kiss.

• That sounds oddly disappointing. If you want to kiss, you may as well want to have sex.

• If a cute girl came up to me and proposed this I would be open to it.

• I had a relationship in my teens like that.

It crushed me.

I'd run. Find someone who genuinely wants it, not somebody who is in love and trying to be understanding.

What Girls Said 1