For those that go to the gym?

Have you ever dated somebody you met during your time at the gym?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't go to the gym

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, I've met numerous dates from the gym ever since college

• I don't know why most people are acting like its inappropriate to do that lol. It seems like a good place to date to me. Not saying that's the sole purpose for going like most people seem to think

• It's gag. Most of them are too shy to even talk to the other gender.

• And then some girls act superior to meeting at the gym as is they even get approached in general lmao
      But yes that's gag for you. Attractive people are meeting each other all the time at the gym.

What Girls Said 14

• When one gets the balls to ask for my number, I sure will. Lol, yet to happen.

They have finally approached me buuut they seem to get nervous and leave after talking for a few minutes. 🙄

• nope, i dont consider the gym a place to meet dates lol. i look ridiculous and I'm concentrating on myself.

• No and I never go to the gym with that intention... I just wanna do my cardio & body weight workout and very much prefer to be left alone while I'm at that.

• Right now I run outside, but as soon as winter hits I'm sure I'll go to the gym again. But I'll be there to focus on my running more than focusing on gettin close with some attractive dude.

• I met my ex at the gym :)
    He was a personal trainer.
    I don't go to the gym to pick up guys, I go to work out.
    It's definitely not post workout me which attracted him.. My face isn't at its best after a gym session.. So he must have liked the yoga pants 😂

• No, I haven't.

• I think meeting someone who seeing you all sweaty and most likely not in your most attractive form and still wanting to date you is great. But guys do tend to look way better at the gym, just saying.

• Not sure how to answer but I made out with THE most attractive guy I've ever known that used to go to my gym. Complications arose so never got to date properly unfortunately. So, I guess I didn't date him but we were friends and it was awesome.

• I flat out ignore anyone that speaks to me at the gym (unless it's the custodian just doing their job or the receptionist) so the likelihood of me speaking to anyone at the gym is low.

• no. i wouldn't want to date anyone at my current gym.

• I've never met anyone in a gym

• No, but I would like to date a guy who goes to the gym.

• Yes... many times @ hotel gyms/indoor pools but only while travelling.

• No. I go to a gym with only females.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, but only casually. After a while she started to get too attached, so I broke things off. It sucked because I had to change my workout time. Running into her almost everyday would have been tantamount to torture if you ask me.

• Dated? No. Fucked? Yes.

• I voted

• Actually no. But there are sooooo many amazingly hot chicks there😍😍😍