Guys, what kind of needs does a girl need to meet for you to keep her around?

For example a girl will generally keep around a guy who listens to her, is good in bed and makes her laugh.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• An honest , caring , fun loving woman that is attentive without coming off as clingy. I am not interested in wherther or not she is perfect as a person as I know I am not , but together we complement each other rather than compete against the other for superiority. A love of animals is a must. The other aspect of my ideal woman would be discovered together.

What Guys Said 3

• Needs are a negative to me. I have my own needs. Girls who fulfill those are the keepers.

• My needs boil down to finding her attractive, especially in the bedroom, she's a great person to talk to when it comes to the most difficult subjects (more important than sharing the same interests, since I can talk about many subjects to even the most casual friends). I also like to have stupid fun with my male buddies from time to time, and I like a girl who understands that and steps out of the way and doesn't take a sign that I like them more than her.

• For the girl's needs, basically I like it when they don't conflict with my own needs.

• Sorry, I kind of read that question wrong initially. I tripped over the "what kind of needs does a girl need [...]". Real answer in the top comment.

• Being feminine, affectionate, loving, willing to give more than to take (because thats what I am as well), comitting herself fully to me and being on the same wavelength.

• Sweet, kind, loving, emotional, a just little clingy, happy and fun to be around, likes to tease me sexually. I can keep going for days...