If she looks at me a lot does she like me?

We flirted a few months ago but I never made a move because I was shy. But now she has a boyfriend and I really like her. The thing is she still looks at me a lot so I think she fancies me still, thats why is staring at me right? I seen her boyfriend and I really think she could like me more than him but maybe she moved on thinking I am not interested in her since I didn't make a move.

What Girls Said 2

• If your guts say that she’s into you; she’s probably into you. There’s a certain behaviour pattern that all girls exhibit when they like someone and your instincts are hard-wired to pick up on it.

As clichéd as it may sound, we do steal glances at the boy we like. A girl’s eyes constantly search for that one guy who has caught her fancy but as soon as he catches her looking at him, she looks away, or pretends she was looking at something else.

One way or the other, her eyes still find a way back to him. And also When you’re around her, crack a silly joke. If she’s the only one that laughs, she’s into you. We girls like to think the boy we like are extremely hilarious and witty, even when they aren’t.

She will smile every time she looks at you or you say something to her. We smile around our crushes because we can’t really help it. We were born this way.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Go on stay shy LMAO. She likes u so much. I know that

• Are you being serious or sarcastic?

• Ahhahahahah I'm serious mann I swear yess. I wanted to say that there's no place for being shy. Just go and talk to her. Whatever happens it's welcome dude. LMAO tbh I like just a lot being sarcastic but not by kidding

What Guys Said 0