Am I a bad kisser?

ell, I had my first kiss 3-4 weeks ago and I still think about it. I think I really messed up, it felt so awkward, I was like what the hell am I doing. It was nothing I was expected, not that I didn't like it. I think I didn't pouted enough and I didn't use the lips motion because my teeth touched his lips everytime!! The next kisses were far better, it felt really good and it came natural. Though I am not sure I am a good kisser! I mean, I still have this teeth problem, they still touch his lips sometimes when we french kiss, and I don't know how much should I pout. Also, what to do with my tongue. When we kissed with passion and put his tongue mine was a bit stiff. I don't know if I am overthinking, because I always heard stories abouy bad kissers, and I totally don't want to be one! So is my "technique" bad? Thanksss x

What Guys Said 1

• just kiss dont try to be aggressive, kissing is a mutual thing.

What Girls Said 1

• like all things you get better with experience and time. :)